The Community

Ale✘

Terrarian
One thing i've noticed about the community is that it's not toxic.. Unlike Minecraft's community or ROBLOX's. People here disagree with you but without trying to insult you. Terraria has such a great community! It's just so friendly and not toxic unlike many others. Ofcourse that doesen't mean the games with bad communities are bad games and it does not have to mean that everybody in a community is the same way. I am talking about the majority. I just wanted to point this out.. Anyways i hope it stays the same way it is right now.

*Person makes thread about how nice the community is*
*Receives hate*

Sorry, bud. I, personally, like the community, regardless of what others might think.

I disagree with you SO, SO much.

There is no such thing as a nontoxic community. Every community is toxic, it doesn't matter. Kids, insane people, there's enough to go around.
Not sure whether just trolling, or just your opinion.

As for the toxity, It really depends on the threads you visit. I've seen some people been annoying, or oblivious because they were new, but I've rarely seen anyone insulting each other or blatant disagreeing without reason. Which what I like about this community.

TCF is one of the least toxic communities relative to it's size. The reason in my opinion? Honestly I feel there's one major difference, the moderators. Not many communities are blessed with such a responsible team as TCF's. Culture can be described in rules, but if it isn't reinforced with genuine intent, words mean nothing. Yes, this community is not free of toxicity, but people are people and people have opinions. How far people are allowed to take that toxicity and what controls them is what makes the difference.

I disagree with you SO, SO much.

There is no such thing as a nontoxic community. Every community is toxic, it doesn't matter. Kids, insane people, there's enough to go around.
I know but i'm talking about the majority here. The majority of the community is good.
[doublepost=1510060643,1510060540][/doublepost]
*Person makes thread about how nice the community is*
*Receives hate*

Sorry, bud. I, personally, like the community, regardless of what others might think.
It's not hate. Don't get confused if someone disagrees with hate. They aren't the same :)

People do consider this a Minecraft clone, so Minecraft fans will spread to this.
This game says it has something for everyone, so it will have a ton of people coming on here with that in mind. Not always good.
Despite the teen rating, kids still play this game. Kids of all ages play COD, it's nothing different for this.
It's a game. Gamers are, well, toxic.
The dryad. Nothing else needs to be said about her. Seriously.
It's on steam. It has server hosting. Look at what that did to Garry's Mod.
Mods can be pretty weird. Look at GTA and Minecraft, as well as GMod's Steam Workshop, and Fan Games.
Fanfictions.
Fart in a jar.
That's a good list of toxic stuff to expect.

People do consider this a Minecraft clone, so Minecraft fans will spread to this.
This game says it has something for everyone, so it will have a ton of people coming on here with that in mind. Not always good.
Despite the teen rating, kids still play this game. Kids of all ages play COD, it's nothing different for this.
It's a game. Gamers are, well, toxic.
The dryad. Nothing else needs to be said about her. Seriously.
It's on steam. It has server hosting. Look at what that did to Garry's Mod.
Mods can be pretty weird. Look at GTA and Minecraft, as well as GMod's Steam Workshop, and Fan Games.
Fanfictions.
Fart in a jar.
That's a good list of toxic stuff to expect.
I've never seen someone say Terraria is a Minecraft clone. Idk about you though.
Kids probably do play it but i see it rarely. Every Youtube video i go on i see is teens.
It's not the gamers who are toxic. It's the brats.
The dryad is not a part of the community. If you're talking about fanfiction then you should have put it in fanfiction all together. :/
For the server hosting and mods i don't know what you are talking about mainly because i don't have steam and i don't do mods.
Fanfictions aren't toxic though. It's just people..
Fart in a jar is a joke made by the developers. It's not toxic.

Back
Top Bottom