Biomes & Nature The core + boss and weapon

Ale✘

Terrarian
The core would be a biome under the underworld where you would only be able to survive it with Solar Flare Armor. It would be made out of the Outer core it's a magma like liquid (basically lava) and there would be the inner core. The inner core would be iron! (since in real life the inner core is mostly comprimised out of iron)
Now i would suggest somewhere in the inner core there would be a portal. Once you go in its reach of 10 blocks there would be a boss coming out called "The burner of worlds" he would be basically be like the Solar Flare Armor... Except that's his skin. Anyway he would be a boss lived on the sun. And he would shoot out mini solar flares they would do ALOT of damage something that you could only survive with the Solar Flare Armor still don't know how much damage. Once you beat the boss you get his head which would be a weapon that shoots out 3 of those mini solar flares. They would kill enemies instantly but if not then it would give enemies a burning effect.
Anyways thanks for reading my suggestion!

Only being able to the the core by wearing solar flare armor kinda screws over the other classes, like
Mages or rangers. Also we need more detail about the actual place.
It makes sense though. How would you be able to enter the core of the world without any "hot" armor.
Also i dont know how to give more detail really.

It makes sense though. How would you be able to enter the core of the world without any "hot" armor.
Also i dont know how to give more detail really.
Wouldn't it make sense to wear cold armour? If you're going into a hot place, wearing
Hot armour isn't the best idea.

If you want them to add a new terrain layer to the game, The Molten Core, you need more than a new boss and some items/weapons. If you fleshed this idea out a bit, you might come up with some better ideas to hook people into wanting to go to the core. Maybe those new weapons/items can only be crafted IN the core (a special crafting station/forge in the very center). That can only be used AFTER you defeat the boss. You have to think about balanced gameplay too, having to wear a special armor/suit to survive there is cool, but not at the expense of favoring one class and discriminating against the other classes. Maybe an Accesory instead of Armor? This isn't a bad idea, but they aren't going to add a new terrain layer unless it's full of content. Flesh this out, write descriptions of enemies (not just the boss). Just my 2 cents, from one Alex to another.

If you want them to add a new terrain layer to the game, The Molten Core, you need more than a new boss and some items/weapons. If you fleshed this idea out a bit, you might come up with some better ideas to hook people into wanting to go to the core. Maybe those new weapons/items can only be crafted IN the core (a special crafting station/forge in the very center). That can only be used AFTER you defeat the boss. You have to think about balanced gameplay too, having to wear a special armor/suit to survive there is cool, but not at the expense of favoring one class and discriminating against the other classes. Maybe an Accesory instead of Armor? This isn't a bad idea, but they aren't going to add a new terrain layer unless it's full of content. Flesh this out, write descriptions of enemies (not just the boss). Just my 2 cents, from one Alex to another.
I like the special crafting station idea. Let's see maybe there could be a molten anvil that could craft every single one of those fire/lava items that can only be found underground using hellstone bars. Also maybe instead of the solar flare armor it could be the lava charm that makes you survive down there.

Back
Top Bottom