WIP The Corrupt Factor

Eldrithia

Queen Bee
The Corrupt Factor
The rise of the Corruption Horde.
Will be updated whenever I can once it starts, will generally go at my pace.

The story of a young girl discovering her place in this Hallowed world, as a person of the darkness, and a herald of the Corruption.

Plotbin and Character Stuff:
bodil_char_by_looseguide-d8zn2sk.png
Bodil, name meaning "Battle of Revenge."

#42 After a long and bloody war, the Hallowed Empire prevailed over the Corruption Horde. After decades of prosperity, it is discovered that somewhere in the Empire, a young child has a taint of Corruption. The leaders of the Empire ordered the child to be executed, but his/her parents sacrificed themselves to save him/her. Will he/she rise to become the greatest threat to the Hallowed Empire and invoke a tide of war once again? Or will he/she try to find a peaceful life amongst the people that hate and fears him/her above all else?

Story Chapters:
A young girl was running away from the Hallowed empire clutching a Night's Edge close to her chest, she looked to be about 10. One of the guards of the Empire swears they saw some run off into the night but ignored it thinking no one was crazy enough to run out at night. She jumped into an old mineshaft, grabbing a gray, and red minecart; traveling down to the depths. Ending up in a large Granite biome with something strange about it, and she, strangely enough, relaxed; walking into an old house in the strange biome.
"Ugh those Hallowed emperors are so snobbish, I should not have to run from the place I was born in because of a simple taint of Corruption." She snarled.
She looked around the house and began to fix it as well as she could; fixing holes in the wall, and replacing the roof. She then pulled out the Night's Edge, examining it more closely to see it was engraved with the name of the previous leader of the Corruption Horde, Ammon. A strange digging noise and metal clanks were heard after she looked up; causing her to hide in a corner. She heard a loud scrape, and looked up into the main eye of a large Destroyer as its head entered the room; she made a screeching noise. The Destroyer examined her carefully with his eye, scanning her, and made a metal scrape noise as he moved forward slightly.
"You are tainted with the corruption, that is strange; you might be the one that can finally stop the Horde's oppression." He said.
"Humm?! You can tell that I thought you were going to hurt me?" She asked.
"No, I scan humans before I try to get rid of them, or leave them alone." He responded.
"So what is your name, Destroyer?" She asked.
"Xeno, what is your name, young human?" Xeno responded
"I am Bodil, I ran away because I was ordered to be killed." She responded.
"Ahh, the empire doesn't want us to rise up again, but they just failed if you wish too." He said.
"Is Ammon still alive?" She asked
"Yes, he is a wraith after all," Xeno responded.
"Can I go see him?" Bodil asked him.
"I must take you to him, and I recommend you grab that minecart; as well it might be useful to you." He responded.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom