The creation of the ultimate castle(in progress)

DjXavier1999

Terrarian
This my friends and mine castle. My friend is called fattyMCblunt. I'm mast3rrblast3rr(also known as djxavier from YouTube that no one remembers lol) this is our map. Fattymcblunt is the map designer and he designs most of the builds as you can see. I'm The pixel art builder. I build pixel arts and there's a lot of pixel arts in this world. This map is still in progress. It takes so many months to finish this map. Maybe this map will take a year. this map have a lot of effort and soul into it. Fattymcblunt is a really good builder. I think he's the best or one of the best builders designers on console terraria from what I know. He helps me at build this map and is really good at it. This map will have a little bit of everything into it. Such like all items map, farms, builds and etc. I hope this map gets the popularity it deserves. We are actually finding some builders but all the people I met are either little kids or people that only want items( and I'm not gonna give you items). I hope you like this map and will keep updating it until is fully finished. Maybe takes a year if the builder wants to add more stuffs(oh my god he really likes to build haha). I hope you like this castle and I hope this map becomes the best on all platforms. If you guys have Xbox 360, message me if you want to help. And please, IM NOT HOSTING THIS MAP! I'm building it. Thanks for reading and I hope this map becomes successful over time :D.

IMG_4644.JPG
IMG_4643.JPG

Last edited:
I wish I could join and help build, but I have Xbox One. Maybe you could buy an Xbox One and port over your 360 world? Just a suggestion..

I wish I could join and help build, but I have Xbox One. Maybe you could buy an Xbox One and port over your 360 world? Just a suggestion..
Thing is I'm building this on Xbox 360 to make the map downloadable. Plus, the game has so many frame drops on Xbox one. It's so bad on Xbox one and the world becomes unplayable at all. I hope they fix that on the 1.3 update ;(

Thing is I'm building this on Xbox 360 to make the map downloadable. Plus, the game has so many frame drops on Xbox one. It's so bad on Xbox one and the world becomes unplayable at all. I hope they fix that on the 1.3 update ;(
I know the frame drops, it happens on my world so much. 1.3 will be running on the Unity engine, so the game "SHOULD" be running much smoother.

IMG_5490.JPG

My friend and I build this airship that we found on google :D.
IMG_5498.JPG

It still needs walls and such but it looks cool.

And if you want to see the speed build, you can see it in this video(no, not trying to advertise my channel even if it sounds im doing it, just sharing the speed/let's build for the builders out there if they are bored and such)

I think I want to help you now. If you ever go on Xbox One, search my name on there. It's just XoArK. Most people who play Terraria usually have heard of me, from the leaderboards and rumors about my world that took about 3 years to build.

I think I want to help you now. If you ever go on Xbox One, search my name on there. It's just XoArK. Most people who play Terraria usually have heard of me, from the leaderboards and rumors about my world that took about 3 years to build.

Thanks but the thing is, I'm building on Xbox 360 because for 3 reasons.

1. My friend plays it on Xbox 360

2. I want to make the map downloadable

3. The map plays really horrible on Xbox one(scroll up the last post I did that I showed the video of the map on Xbox one. It lagged a lot)

You know any builders that are on 360? That has a lot of free time and don't cares about items? I only found people that said they wanted to help but all they did is "yeah I'll help you" and they either won't respond back or they will take items from the map :/.

Oh crap. I actually only own an Xbox One, darn. Do you have any interest in making an alternate one, that I can help with on Xbox One? Because the frame drops with detailed buildings are something I am used to since my world runs like that.

Some of these creations are amazing, I cannot imagine how much time and effort went in to making this kind of thing, but it is seriously impressive. Hats off to you guys !!!

Oh crap. I actually only own an Xbox One, darn. Do you have any interest in making an alternate one, that I can help with on Xbox One? Because the frame drops with detailed buildings are something I am used to since my world runs like that.

Well, I don't know exactly. Because I'm just gonna only work on this world with my friend on 360 for now. I think maybe when this map is finished(it will take a year or so) I'll try to build some exclusive stuff to it on Xbox one with the new building blocks(because Xbox 360 is not gonna have 1.3 update) and you can join if you still play terraria . If you want, add me on Xbox one for you to see the world if you're used to the lag drops. My GT is: Mast3RRBlast3RR
[doublepost=1504461503,1504461482][/doublepost]
Some of these creations are amazing, I cannot imagine how much time and effort went in to making this kind of thing, but it is seriously impressive. Hats off to you guys !!!

Thank you brother :)

What suggestions you guys have for me and mcblunt to build on the map? Characters? Ancient builds? Airships? Objects? Big houses? Just trying to find ideas lol.

So? What are the progress?

We gave up at this. Well I gave up. Don't feel any passion anymore at playing this game and tired at building. We built a moon lord arena though with really cool pixel arts and much more like yrimir. My friend built the tree of life and some other things. But I gave up. I don't feel I'm gonna get any fame or any reward from doing this project. Got bored and it became frustrating as hell as well.

This is the moon lord arena we build. I did the pixel arts. He built the Chinese houses and the church. Pretty cool. And I have some other videos if you're interested of terraria as well. But yeah, I'm gonna move on at terraria. It was fun while it lasted......

Life is filled with highs and low,happiness and struggles that will test your resilience and integrity, push you to overcome challenges and leave you with lessons that will make you even stronger on your way up.
I know you can do it,dont give up!!!

Back
Top Bottom