Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs improvement (please specify)

• Nope

• Total voters

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
(Note: You may not use my suggestion in any mods, as I am currently in the process of making a mod of my own that is implementing most of my suggestions. Thank you for understanding!)
Seeing as to the fact that the last post-launch updates are coming up, I figured I'd share one last suggestion that I think would be a neat little addition. While reading up on the new Angry Dandelion enemies that were added, I came up with an idea that could help expand the summoner class in pre-hardmode. I introduce to you, the Dandelion Wand and the Dandelion Sprout!

Dandelion Wand.png
Dandelion Sprout.png

The Dandelion Wand has a 25% drop chance from Angry Dandelions during the Windy Day event. When it is used, it consumes 10 mana and summons a Dandelion Sprout sentry at the cursor. The sprout will release dandelion seeds when enemies are nearby that slowly drift towards the targeted enemy and will hit the ground after about five seconds. The seeds deal 10 damage, as well as travelling faster and farther if shot into the direction of the wind. This weapon would help bring sentries into pre-hardmode without only using the Tavernkeep sentries and bring a bit more action into the summoner class as well.

Thanks for reading this suggestion! Lt me know what you think in the comments! (Also a quick thank you to the suggestions section as well, since this is the place that first brought me to TCF in the first place. <3 )

Last edited:
Sounds like a cool idea, but... 5% drop chance? angry dandelions seems to be extremely rare, I only seen 2 or 3 since journey's end is here. maybe they could have a 50% or even a 100% chance to drop from these very rare, and quite powerful foes...?

Sounds like a cool idea, but... 5% drop chance? angry dandelions seems to be extremely rare, I only seen 2 or 3 since journey's end is here. maybe they could have a 50% or even a 100% chance to drop from these very rare, and quite powerful foes...?
Updated it to a 25% drop chance

Back
Top Bottom