Story The Definition of Insanity

(Hi there, pre posting Hagne here. So, this is a story that I’ll be updating once and a while, hopefully 1 chapter a week, but I’m not sure. Anyways, enjoy!)

Chapter 1

BOOM! The ground next to Shield was blown apart as a Ravager-Class Heavy tank fired one of its massive shells into it, knocking her off-balance “My god, I had no idea that this was war! This is the definition of insanity!” Another loud cannon blast, and a truck behind her exploded, sending shrapnel everywhere. She poked her head up from the trench, and saw a shell slam into the ground right before her eyes, blasting her back. Chaos reigned supreme, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She picked up her ACL-55 rifle from the ground and scrambled over to the edge of the trench, her metal hand grasped firmly on the handle of her gun. She stood up and pointed her gun at the cannon of the massive tank blowing her comrades apart. She fired her rifle, and the bullet went right through the cannon, hitting the shell that was presumably being loaded, as the turret was blasted apart by a single well-placed bullet. Her gun found the next target, and before you could say ‘Fire!’, she fired her bullet into the treads, disabling one side, but before she could fire again, the tank fired, and Sheild ducked just in time, hearing the gigantic cannon shell whiz past and blow up some 10 yards away. She stood up again and fired again, this time hitting the fuel tank, and setting the tank on fire. Before she could celebrate though, an even bigger Dragon-Class Heavy Flame Tank rolled into sight, setting fire to everything within reach of it’s massive 100mm Flamethrowers. She felt the heat emanating off of it, and ducked, but her comrade wasn’t so lucky. He got a face full of it, and kneeled to the ground, screaming in pain. Sheild turned her arm into a water cannon, but it was too late, her comrade was charred to a crisp, and she could do nothing to save him now.

Back
Top Bottom