Biomes & Nature The Dessert (Desert Alternative, JFF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a me!

Pixel Pirate
Hello everyone, It's a me here.

Today I want to present you an idea that came to me randomly, and that is the Dessert. The Dessert is a Desert alternative. Keep in mind that, for this to happen, @zimberzimber 's thread about better deserts (which can be found here) needs to implemented first, so it is actually worth having an alternative. Also, what I'll describe here will be similar to said suggestion.

So let's get started with a description of the biome:

Overworld:
The dessert will be similar to the desert, with its hilly (is that a word?) landscape, but more white in colour. The background would be more white, the sky would have a slightly pink colour and there could be candy and lollipops on the background.

EDIT: accidental post, will be deleted.

I would actually have seen the "candy land" as an hallow alternative, but between the covert and the cyber, it's crowded.

What zimberzimber said.
Also, the white sand and pink background would basically give it a hallowed appearance and there already is a hallowed desert.
The candy and lollipops... There've been several suggestions to implement some sort of candyland. So, err, get in line I guess. Personally I don't feel the game needs more biomes, except the wonderful mountain idea someone had.

I was not suggesting this as a Hallow alternative, because those have reached their peak (Cyber).
I guess we have enough biomes already. I already reported this to the mods so they can simply delete it, so I guess I won't get to finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom