tModLoader The Edge Chronicles Mod

Should I add custom Biomes?

• Yes

• No

• I was dumb and didnt realise that you cant change pole topics.

• This is awesome!

• Why do you bother?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Awesome! I love mods that add biomes! (Make sure you don't increase the monster spawn rate like the crystal biome mod)
No its not gonna increase spawn rate. It also has no vanilla monsters and over 30 NPCs coming so it should be pretty awesome once released. And since you've shown some interest heres a better picture
Capture.JPG
I'm planning more trees and more tile types to.

Last edited:
Nice. Can't wait for release. Is it gonna release soon? Or still in alpha phase? I would love to use it in my new let's play on my channel! :3
Around December you could expect a first release you could apply to be a beta tester and then you may get around septmember : ) Hope that answers the question.

Ok sure I'll be a beta tester! September I'll try but my new school starts, so I might not be TOO active to tell u stuf but hey! I would still love to test it out.

Hey bro, I could help you with the ideas and sprites! I think I still have the book back at home, so I could be willing to give it a read agin in order to help you. So would you like me to help you with the mod?! :)

Hey bro, I could help you with the ideas and sprites! I think I still have the book back at home, so I could be willing to give it a read agin in order to help you. So would you like me to help you with the mod?! :)
Yes please that would be great! Just hit the discord link.

Having read the books, i can say you are forgetting a few things, BIG things. for example, what about the floating stones (the names of which i forget). They could replace floating islands. as well as the fact that wigwigs are actually a bit smaller, and mostly mouth. Phrax is a BIT more powerful than condensed lightning as well.

otherwise, this is a great mod you're working on. Little me would have loved it. support

Having read the books, i can say you are forgetting a few things, BIG things. for example, what about the floating stones (the names of which i forget). They could replace floating islands. as well as the fact that wigwigs are actually a bit smaller, and mostly mouth. Phrax is a BIT more powerful than condensed lightning as well.

otherwise, this is a great mod you're working on. Little me would have loved it. support

Well its still very much a wip mod and all that was planned. I hope to implement all that in the future. This mod is only just beginning so it only has about 2 to 5 percent of planned content.
[doublepost=1471490818,1471490726][/doublepost]Also the wig wig and banderbear have to be resprited

Back
Top Bottom