Hyped?

• Hell yeah!

• Yeah

• No... (Tell us why)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Closer and closer! The release is soon!
For the release the final boss wont be a thing. There will be 3 post moon lord bosses. We still need to:
add about 100 post moon lord items.
improve the quality of some bad and lazily done items and bosses.
finish the coding of the rainforest biome (only biome for the release, we will add 2 others as we progress)

Closer and closer! The release is soon!
For the release the final boss wont be a thing. There will be 3 post moon lord bosses. We still need to:
add about 100 post moon lord items.
improve the quality of some bad and lazily done items and bosses.
finish the coding of the rainforest biome (only biome for the release, we will add 2 others as we progress)
nice :D I'm happy for it

As Shigeru Miyamoto once said: "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." Same thing applys with mods. They're more than likely filling in the gaps they've missed and are in the final stages of testing.
You're right, I think the developement team is adding more content and fixing bugs and glitches until Endurium Mod is fixed and soon, be released.

You're right, I think the developement team is adding more content and fixing bugs and glitches until Endurium Mod is fixed and soon, be released.
We have a bit more planned, i also underestimated my condition. Since im dealing with a lot of problems i often have to leave for several days and pause the progress as the only coder. I often visit the hospital and have to stay over for 1-3 weeks, cant really do anything during that time.
Thats a big part of the reason why we looking for coders
If ur wondering, id consider the mod to be 0.6, it will be released at 0.9

We have a bit more planned, i also underestimated my condition. Since im dealing with a lot of problems i often have to leave for several days and pause the progress as the only coder. I often visit the hospital and have to stay over for 1-3 weeks, cant really do anything during that time.
Thats a big part of the reason why we looking for coders
If ur wondering, id consider the mod to be 0.6, it will be released at 0.9
I hope you can finish this mod early, I'm just excited for content and make a new playthrough.
Thank you anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom