tModLoader The Endurium Mod

Hyped?

• Hell yeah!

• Yeah

• No... (Tell us why)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do understand your opinion and i highly respect that. I did think that 1000 items is a lot but after talking with other developers we all agreed that its a decent idea. It can and may easily die off like otherworld, as i am still after 8 months of work still the only coder here, i do 90% of the work here. But we do have quite a lot of promising content in my and beta testers opinion. The spritework in there is quite old and will be improved in the quality of life update after release. If you wanna see some cool stuff please join the discord and look at #spoilers. Id post it here but its simply too big to upload. Thanks for the criticism and your opinion!

Sorry for the late reply too.
Completely fine. I don't participate in discord either, due to how there's confusion and unnecessary complications. I simply think it's easier to do with out, but thanks for responding (it's cool getting the developer of a mod (!) to respond).

See, that's a lot more encouraging. I'll change my vote to "Hell yeah!" now.
Again, the thread isn't very active and the main place i share my progress is discord since its WAY easier. I'm a busy person and i love how easily i can work with discord, with this place not so much due to the understandeable 15MB limit.

For the entirety of this mod's creation, i was the ONLY coder.
I coded every single thing in this mod.
The mod has a lot of developers mostly spriters and musicians.
The only reason this mod hasn't been released about 5 months ago is due to the incredibly slow code creation speed.
I want to code as much as i can but im just so full of it.
If anyone is experienced and willing to help i would love if you could message me.

If anyone was wondering, the guy named king peasant on the discord is me renamed

Sorry idk if this is off topic or not

?
[doublepost=1530513319,1530513301][/doublepost]Am I missing something
[doublepost=1530513375][/doublepost]Wait is like a status message for a boss?

Closer and closer.
The forgotten titans are waking from the dead.
Good! this mod has unnecessarily cryptic riddles that don't have a purpose!

I've always wanted that in a mod and developer!

On a more serious note that sounds pretty cool, and I wish I knew what you where talking about. Can't wait to try this.

Hey. So, the mod is honestly close to being released. Here's what we still have to do:
- Rework some of the sets including: Endurian Scale weaponary, A pre hard mode blood moon set, A very early pre hard mode night set, an early hard mode ice and fire set, the trasures of the Tropical Rainforest, a mid pre hard mode sky set and an early game tropical set.
- Balance things out.
- Make most throwing items in the mod have a chance to drop the item upon missing a target
- Finish/Remove some of the concepts for weapons that are not coded yet
- Improve performance on some of the weapons that might lag on smaller pcs, or just instantly reach the particle limit
- Resprite some of the armor
- Make the expensive and grindy items feel better to use.

If I do all of that, the mod will be released ON THE DISCORD, the mod still will not be ready for the official release, but a public opinion is something i look foward to.
The post-moon-lord content area will also be unfinished or plain out unavaiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom