tModLoader The Equilibrium Mod (Coder's Wanted!)

Starblast16

Official Terrarian
I originally suggested this as an addition to the vanilla version of the game but that's not gonna happen. So I've decided to look for someone who is willing to make a mod featuring Equilibrium. I've already got a fair amount of info on how Equilibrium should work thanks to my friend @DJEN and his input. They may need some adjustments. If you are willing to add it to your already existing mod, that's fine too. I'd just prefer it to be a tModLoader mod so that I can use it because I use a mac.

Sword Sprite:
Equilibrium.png
Thanks @DarkAwesome for the awesome sprite. He told me he used the sprite for the Terra Blade as a base for it and turned it into this awesome thing!

Equilibrium
Melee weapon
150(Blade), 150(225)(Beam) Melee damage
Knockback: 6(Strong)(0)
Critical chance: 4%(20%)
Use time: 27(Average){9(Very fast)}
Autoswing
Tooltip:
The true unification of light and night.
Strike your foes with the blade to gain power!
Crafted with: Terra Blade, Sword of The Stars
Results in 1 Equilibrium

Mechanics:
The tooltip says it all, but the details are lacking.
While the blade itself isn't damaging enemies, it's a lackluster weapon. It uses the non-bracketed stats, and all knows what that means. Even though its beam leaves a damaging trail, it does not pierce, but slows down and deal rapidly decreasing damage to an enemy.

When the blade itself deals the damage, things change. First of all, its use time constantly decreases, resulting in a use time of 9 after 30 strikes. The upgrades will be shown in the form of a buff, which is blandly named "Ascension."

It is a "leveled" buff, similar to the nebula boosters, which ends in a buff named "Vertex" after level 9. However, the firing rate of the beam decreases, ending in 0 at the 15 hit mark in level 5. The "Ascension" buff lasts for 15 seconds after you retreat from the enemy, and its level decreases constantly.

As the sword approaches its peak, both the player and the sword begin to glow. At the sword's peak, the player becomes a radient figure, and the sword takes on a Arkhalis-like form of slashing animation.

The "Vertex" buff changes into "Vertex Release" after you retreat from the enemy. Lasting for 10 seconds, this buff not only maintains the sword's effect, but also makes it fire "wave-like" projectiles that are as wide as the sword's animation, deal 225 damage, and pierce infinitely.

Now for the Sword of The Stars.
-Raw-
Sword of The Stars
150 Melee damage
Knockback: 5(Average)
Critical chance: 4%
Use time: 19(Very fast)
Autoswing
Tooltip:
A sword of celestial night
Crafted with: Corona Renders, Cyclone Cleaver, Veil Cutter, Invader Blade, Phantasmal Edge
Results in 1 Sword of The Stars

Back
Top Bottom