The evolution of my mainbase and maybe other builds

Baldri

Terrarian
Okay. After posting my new base of operation here Great buildings(and else)I thought it would be funny to show the evolution of it as I add and build rooms.

So here is the first NPC-room I added:

Capture 2015-07-02 20_50_39.png

Its supposed to be the guides home but I destroyed my rectangles so the armsdealer occupies it now.

I am kinda happy with the vines growing from the pot.

Capture 2015-07-03 02_17_27.png

I added a little room next to my storage. It was meant to be an experimental site so I tested out that martian furniture. I think it doesn´t fulfill the purpose and I will later rework here.

Capture 2015-07-03 02_15_11.png

Well. At first I wanted to build something like a double helix for that. One string would be meteorite, the other skyware. I was not able to build something decent and gave up for now. So I mixed the two amterials in ma more traditional way. I think the star in the middle is quite nice but overall its not that great. The decorations are a little bit messy but for now its decent enough.

Well since the last project was a failure i rebuilded the entire basement of the castler. Thankfully there is a drillunit now: I digged up 23 rooms, each one is 15 x 25 big. It took quiet a while. But now my trophy-museum can be build. Instead of having one big room for all I have one designated for each trophy. First one:

Capture 2015-07-04 03_37_25.png

I am curious what the others will be like.

My vault: Nothing too fancy but who could imagine that there are enourmous treasures in a rather mundane thing like a cloud? Ssshh. Do not tell anybody.

Capture 2015-07-05 21_20_06.png

Wait what? Where is all my money? Oh well...

Capture 2015-07-06 00_22_59.png

Well. There are many rectangles here. But then again its a hospital. There is a cafeteria for visitors at the bottom. Also you can see a room for operations. I could finally put some martian stuff down for good use. Of course this is the place where the nurse lives. I asked her which furnitures she prefers but the interaction does not work this way. She has to go with the dynasty for now.

Also I got some new trophies but I am not in the mood to build new rooms there right now. Also I added a Soulfarm. Well... not worth a picture I think.

Is there any NPC you want me to build a half-decent house for? All but the nurse are free for now. Even the guide.

Well since the last project was a failure i rebuilded the entire basement of the castler. Thankfully there is a drillunit now: I digged up 23 rooms, each one is 15 x 25 big. It took quiet a while. But now my trophy-museum can be build. Instead of having one big room for all I have one designated for each trophy. First one:

View attachment 60592

I am curious what the others will be like.
I think the uniformity of your walls is what's holding your builds back. I really love this particular room though. Hay worms are a nice touch.

Well. At first I wanted to build something like a double helix for that. One string would be meteorite, the other skyware. I was not able to build something decent and gave up for now. So I mixed the two amterials in ma more traditional way. I think the star in the middle is quite nice but overall its not that great. The decorations are a little bit messy but for now its decent enough.

That building looks cool. What kind of furniture are the orange ones?

I started a new world. Then I came across something.

Capture 2015-07-14 21_55_16.png

Spooky, isn`t it?

Capture 2015-07-14 21_57_19.png

It seems to be the grave of a great hero!

I also started a village.
Capture 2015-07-15 14_18_10.png

That first house took me like two hours. I like using wood for this. People only think "wooden box" when they hear it it appears. But I like it quiet a lot as a building material! I also experimented with some background objects as you may see in the next screen as well.

Capture 2015-07-15 14_25_24.png

Another tree. This one is dead.

It was planned to be part of an adventure-map. But I am more kind of a helper then a developer. So I used TEdit to incorporate it in my mainworld because I like it. :)

Thank you :) Here is a new one. After I watching this video here...

... I came up with this.There was some kind of "challenge" (or better inspiration is more fitting) building a house that consists of 2 small ones with a large one in the middle that connects them.

Well here is my interpretation:

Capture 2015-07-30 23_42_23.png

Funfact: This is like my first fountain ever. After playing for like 1174 hours by now.

I have to say I really like the basic buildingmaterials the most.

Capture 2015-12-15 16_42_05.png

I won't place any furniture because it will just become a mess. Who wants to move in?

My latest build.

Capture 2016-06-19 10_20_41.png

As in the picture above I am far away from fully furnishing this. Also I am looking for a nice lightsource but I did not found an appealing so far. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom