Weapons & Equip The fish flinger

I like this idea but the drop rate needs to be increased.
A 0.1% chance to obtain an item you can only attempt every 24 minutes is wildly low. I feel a 2% would be better, while still having the rarity you want. That would put it right below the rarity of High Gest Fishing Line.

My logic is not necessarily based on rarity, but also the stats of the weapon.

A 0.1% chance to obtain an item you can only attempt every 24 minutes is wildly low. I feel a 2% would be better, while still having the rarity you want. That would put it right below the rarity of High Gest Fishing Line.

I was about to point this out and completely agree.

Otherwise I think this is a perfectly reasonable item to be added into the game.

That’s a fair point, I put 0.1% because it was supposed to be a joke weapon, but now that I think about it, 2% is definitely more fair

Making it a quest drop seems like an odd choice given that most fish-based weapons are obtained through fishing.

Just make it the Big Billymouth Blaster or something and make it a like 1% chance to be caught in place of a bass.
Damage scales with fish sell price.
Damage = [log(Sell value in Silver^1.5)*10] A bass would hit from roughly 10 damage, a flarefin koi would do 25, and a golden carp would hit for 45.

Making it a quest drop seems like an odd choice given that most fish-based weapons are obtained through fishing.

Just make it the Big Billymouth Blaster or something and make it a like 1% chance to be caught in place of a bass.
Damage scales with fish sell price.
Damage = [log(Sell value in Silver^1.5)*10] A bass would hit from roughly 10 damage, a flarefin koi would do 25, and a golden carp would hit for 45.
Alright, completely revamped my idea and I love it, I thought damage would scale with rarity, but I love the idea of sell price instead

could have a fish tank backpack like the heat ray too
1706758693404.png

Back
Top Bottom