tModLoader "The" Fixer and Low Health Beep

iWasHere

Terrarian
"The" Fixer

Changes the way the game renders "The" in item tooltips.
The fix can be configured between two modes using the configuration file.

regular.png

Without the mod

mode0.png

Using mode 0 (default)

mode1.png

Using mode 1

Download (V1.0.1)

Low Health Beep

Makes the game play beeping sounds when at low health, akin to Legend of Zelda.
A different sound will play when in "peril".
Additionally, a small warning will flash when you're at low health.
Time between beeps, beep volume, ui, and hp triggers are all configurable via the configuration file.

By default, less than 15% of your max HP is considered "danger", while less than 5% is considered "peril".

Download (V1.0.1)

Both mods are also available on the Mod Browser, for tModloader v0.10.0.2.

Last edited:
Huh, that's weird. They're supposed to be in the zip files, as I uploaded them. For whatever reason, it downloads them weirdly. I'll see if I can get this fixed.

Edit: I've updated the download links.

Last edited:
I really like the LowHealthBeep. Just a quick little note though. The beep sound seems to get tangled in the Thorium mod's "Lihzarhd Saxophone" bard weapon's music sound. I played with the mod enabled for nearly twelve hours before using the weapon so I can confirm it only happens in that instance.

I have my doubts if you'll ever see this, but nevertheless I will express my sadness over the fact that Low Health Beep isn't available in the current tModLoader. There is a mod that does something similar, but that mod took a very different approach that, in my opinion, feels too AAA for my tastes.

I don't know if you've quit modding, or perhaps quit Terraria all together, but since there is a chance this will reach you through an email notification (if you have that enabled) I'll just take my chances with this comment. I don't know how many people cares for if this mod gets ported or not, but since the official mod browser mirror claims that over 800 000 people have downloaded your mod in the past, I assume a lot of people would love to have it back in their modlists. I know I would.

EDIT, June 2023: As I realized that the last time you've been on the forums wasn't in March of 2023, but rather March of 2020, I took it upon myself to remake your mod from scratch. Here is the forum thread I made. If you find yourself on the forums one day and sees this and you want me to take down the remake, just contact me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom