The Golem Will not appear in our world...

JEDBEETLE

Terrarian
Hey....help.
I've made it to the Lizhard altar in the temple and used about 6 power cells on the thing. Each time, I hear the boss roar, but no boss appears. I only have two power cells left and they are too hard to come by for me to just keep trying them.
The altar is positioned up against a wall....might that have anything to do with it? I've searched the surrounding area after using a power cell to no avail.
It was pretty anti-climactic to get to that altar with my friend and then have the power cells do nothing. Having to look up what the altar was supposed to do and then discovering that ours was not functioning properly was disappointing.
We are sad now and have resorted to eating snacks and throwing bouncy balls against the wall in an attempt to improve our mood.

Well he always spawns off screen, so considering the position of your altar he's either stuck in a wall somewhere or despawning because he's spawning outside of the temple. I hate to say it but you'll have to either trade for a picksaw so you can move the altar or create a new world and try to fight him there :/

:(

How do I trade for a picksaw? I don't think I have anything worth offering for that. Nor have I ever engaged in trading online.

Back
Top Bottom