Resolved The golem wouldn't drop the picksaw even though I defeated him about 30 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHL 611

Terrarian
After defeated the golem over and over again,I still haven't got the picksaw that I wanted the most.I tried to fight the golem in different worlds,different players but it still wouldn't drop the picksaw.This made me really mad because I had to mine the lizarhd blocks and traps for a farm.After that,I asked my friends that own terraria that do they have the picksaw,and they had the same problem.I even search on the internet to find if any players are having the same issue as me.Please fix the bug soon and I'll start playing your wonderful game again.
-CHL 611

This seems to be a case of extraordinarily bad luck to me. I can't find any other reports of people not getting a Picksaw, but I can find confirmations of players that have found it, so my advice to you is to just keep trying. ;)

This just isn't working.I have fought over 60 golems now and they are not dropping a the picksaw,but instead dropping other loots.Literally the golem dropped like 5 golem trophies(which are 10% drop rate) but not a single picksaw(12.5% drop rate).
I will now try to fight the golem on other devices and try to get the picksaw.
[doublepost=1483009926,1483009491][/doublepost] IMG_0546.PNG All the golem loot I have gotten but not a single picksaw.

This just isn't working.I have fought over 60 golems now and they are not dropping a the picksaw,but instead dropping other loots.Literally the golem dropped like 5 golem trophies(which are 10% drop rate) but not a single picksaw(12.5% drop rate).
I will now try to fight the golem on other devices and try to get the picksaw.
This is almost definitely a case of bad luck, as nobody else has experienced any issues.

Haha, i had the same problem too. I had to duplicate my power cells to about 30, and i fought him about 40 times until i got the picksaw. After i got the picksaw, i was so tempted to fight golem more, because, well, he is a really fun boss to fight. After fighting him about 12 times more, he drops like 4 picksaws during the 12 fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom