Biomes & Nature the happy biome!

it is the hallow but no enemys. 2x spawn rate for critters, animals, and the party girl. the unicorn, turtle, and deer spawns as a peaceful animal here to catch it u need a animal net (sold by dryad for 2x the cost of the bug net) only toys, health potions, mana potions, love potions, swiftness accesorys and potions, and magic mirrors spawn in the chest

Wait wait wait so how does this spawn? Any stats possibly for critters? Not trying to give off negativity but a lot of details are missing and I don't like the idea of a no challenge zone.

Wait wait wait so how does this spawn? Any stats possibly for critters? Not trying to give off negativity but a lot of details are missing and I don't like the idea of a no challenge zone.
it spawns in the sky
[DOUBLEPOST=1437583221,1437583185][/DOUBLEPOST]the sky needs stuff

Also, have you considered using grammar in your suggestions and proper formatting?
It looks messy and hard to follow.
No support, this kind of thing isn't exactly useful. You tired of mobs? Get some mods. Boom.

it spawns in the sky
[DOUBLEPOST=1437583221,1437583185][/DOUBLEPOST]the sky needs stuff
The sky needs stuff you say? I agree. Which is why this idea is flawed. People want a challenge, people want to fight, why do you think there are so many weapon suggestions? If you want the hallow to be without any enemies move your NPC'S to a house in there, they lower the spawn rate of nearby enemies.

As for my personal advice start small. A biome suggestion is highly demanding. Not only with the content but people usually want sprites or concept art with them. Although they are technically not required they help to make your point. Also space out your thoughts a bit more, the more organized the information is will mean less confusion. Not only that but if something is poorly organized many people will just get frustrated trying to figure it out and leave.
I mean really people. Stop posting here, let it die.
Although I agree that this idea shouldn't be kept alive it would be a pointless victory if we didn't teach the OP how to make better threads.

True, but really, the harpies and wyverns would invade anyways, so its a pointless thread.
You're missing my point, it doesn't matter if this thread dies off. As long as the OP lacks the experience or training for suggestion making they will continue this cycle. The only way to get a true victory and end the cycle is to teach the OP how to make better threads.

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/how-to-make-suggestions-people-will-support.607/
That is the thread that has the most advice for thread creation.

Back
Top Bottom