PC The Imposibruh Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smug Plant

Terrarian
I have a Challenge for those Hearty to take it on....

Here are the rules:
1.Must Play with a Hardcore character
2.Must Pick from the 4 main classes(Ranger, Mage, Melee, or Summoner)
3.Play the game like a normal Person UNTIL Hardmode

This is where it gets hard: You must Defeat the Mechanical Bosses with the Ore That you collected from the order you got it in

AKA Use the armor and Weapon Needed at that level to fight the boss
Also: Randomize the Bosses With the ore you got 1-3
you might need a Randomizer

For example:
1: Destroyer: Titanium Ore
2: Twins: Mythril Ore
3: Skeletron Prime: Cobalt Ore

Like i said, May need a randomizer

After that, Go on ahead and Beat Plantera Normally (Because i'm noice :))

When you go to Golem, You are restricted to these Potions
-Ironskin
-Ammo Reservation (for Ranger)
-Hunter(for Ranger)
-Endurance(for Melee)
-Titan(for Melee)
-Magic Power(for Mage)
-Mana Regeneration(For Mage)
-Summoning( For Summoner)
-Thorns(For Summoner)

When 1.3 Releases, I'll add moar to this Challenge >:D

Have fun and Be hyped!
Only a Week 1/2!

Challenges are ideas that exhibit one change to something that makes it harder, but not impossible. I'm not saying this isn't, because it's totally feasible, but the fact that you point out that there are so many obstacles to get past just makes it tedious. If you die once you have to start all over, if you use the wrong set of armor and weapons, you've broken the rules and must start over. It's not hard, but will just take too long.

I know that, i didn't give you a time limit,

go at your own pace and if messed up, you really haven't broken the rules, just re-direct your self to the path needed and keep going.

This is a challenge, not a test, plus if you have any other classes to submit, that's Fine as well!
I made it like this to make it seem like it's tedious, but after hardmode, its Easy as all :red:

Quick question: when you say Ranger, is that restricted to arrows? bullets? either? (DARTS? lol)
EDIT theres also other stuff stuff like grenades that do "ranged" damage does that count? :s

Last edited:
Quick question: when you say Ranger, is that restricted to arrows? bullets? either? (DARTS? lol)
EDIT theres also other stuff stuff like grenades that do "ranged" damage does that count? :s
Anything That Flies, its ranged

Edit: and it can be mixed aswell, say for You use 1 gun, 1 Bow, one Launcher;etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom