tModLoader The Indigo Depths: Development Assistance Needed

SirOrnstein

Skeletron Prime
Percent Complete: 0.1%

WELCOME TO THE DEPTHS

The Indigo Depths is a mod that will overhaul anything relating to water (Yes! Even you useless Water Gun!)
The goal by the end is to add in:
  1. Several Water Themed Bosses (most likely 5)
  2. A new event (Aquarian Hoarde) made to test the player's mastery of the deep!
  3. Many new water based enemies (i.e. Frost Shark)
  4. Additions to fishing items, buff increases, quest fish, fishing rods, and more!
  5. Craftable items and weapons using things commonly found underwater/relating to it (looking at you Water Gun)
  6. Pre-Hardmode, Hardmode, and Post-Moonlord support to the fishing class
  7. Miscellaneous items and accessories that will make you life much easier
  8. Mounts
  9. And much more!
I hope to Overhaul many biomes with new liquid based enemies and fish! Some examples are:
  1. Mushroom Biome exclusive fish and enemies
  2. More Honey fish (and a shark)
  3. Underworld fish and Shadow Lock Box (from Underworld crate) found by fishing in the lava (lava based enemies)
  4. Hallowed/Corrupt/Crimson/Pure Desert Exclusive fish (and the underground variant exclusives)
  5. Marble and Granite Biome fish
  6. Spider Cavern exclusive items
  7. Jungle Temple and Dungeon Exclusive Fish! (Golem power cells fishable in the Temple)
  8. Out of this World Meteorite Fish!
  9. New Fishable items from the Ocean (Minishark with 75% Power)
  10. The Biofin a new type of fish that can be found in any biome, it can be found rarer than a biome crate, but not as hard as a Golden crate. Upon right-clicking the player will get the items specific to the items that they would get in that area! (i.e. Jungle Crate items in the Jungle, Golden Chest items in the Underground, Ice Chest items in the Tundra)
However this mod is in need of serious help, I am just recently finishing up on learning C++ programming, so I can apply a small amount of what i have learned to C#, however in addition, since as the owner I wouldn't want to be a hindrance to my own mod, I would also like to learn C# from one of the programmers.

This mod is in need of:
  1. Programmers
  2. Coders
  3. Spriters
  4. Artists (Optional)
  5. Devs
  6. Music/Sound Creators (Optional)
Join the Discord to get exclusive updates on the mod when they come out, and to talk with the rest of the community (if anyone cares XD) and you can also give your suggestions as to what we should add!

Current Development Team:
@CrimsonKnight19
- Owner, Creator, Novice Coder and Programmer, Novice Spriter
@Lord Smough Masamune - Co-Owner, Co-Creator, Discord Moderator
(More will be added as more people ask to join)

Discord: SirOrnstein#3702 (You can contact me here too)

Message me with your experience and what you would like to be in the development team, and I'll get back to you as soon as I am able. When you email an example of your ability would be nice (i.e. a Spriter shows a sprite they made, a Coder shares a .cs file, an Artist shows a picture they drew (For Artist it doesn't have to be Terraria related))

Last edited:
I'm doing my best alone but the progress is killingly slow, sign up to help out with the mod, I want it to be as amazing as it possibly can be!

Heard you needed a spriter and decided to apply. You can look here to get a look at my mod and some of my work on it. I'm not a professional, but I will work hard!

Back
Top Bottom