The Last Post Wins!

Piskel took some time to get used to, at least for me

And @Reepicheep, I'm pretty sure that you can resize it to a 1:1 pixel scale, than just resize it later when you export it. Never used GIMP, so I'm not entirely sure

Lunar_sword.png

The first weapon of my WIP mod, sprited for maybe half an hour then spent another hour working on the actual mod, mostly ironing out bugs (for just one weapon...)

(Does anyone else feel weird putting a period at the end of these?)

Basically I had a cool idea for a lunar sword, and seeing as I want C# experience I thought it would be cool to make a mod with it in it. But I couldn't just make a sword, so I have plans to make a weapon for each class. That might be all that happens to this mod, but I might add more stuff and eventually get something kinda big. The name right now is just Lunar Weapons Mod, and I didn't know I was making a mod until about three hours ago either, so we're in different boats not very far from each other.

Basically I had a cool idea for a lunar sword, and seeing as I want C# experience I thought it would be cool to make a mod with it in it. But I couldn't just make a sword, so I have plans to make a weapon for each class. That might be all that happens to this mod, but I might add more stuff and eventually get something kinda big. The name right now is just Lunar Weapons Mod, and I didn't know I was making a mod until about three hours ago either, so we're in different boats not very far from each other.
I read your post on the Mod Ideas Forum and it sounds pretty cool!

I saw it, and I'll download the mod when you finish it up.

Back
Top Bottom