The Last Post Wins!

looking at all those memes got papyrus's theme stuck in my head... I've only ever heard it in youtube videos, and i'm not even an underale fan...
[doublepost=1522660134,1522659949][/doublepost]*Who knows, I may buy it when it comes out on switch... Just gotta stay away from some of the more... *ahem* crazy fans...
UnderAle? Lets just hope your over twenty-one then...

looking at all those memes got papyrus's theme stuck in my head... I've only ever heard it in youtube videos, and i'm not even an underale fan...
NYEEEEEEEH.PNG

Hey guys I’m doing a spriting competition and this is my sprite.

FE8608D1-0C1A-45D8-80A2-76B5403B2CB8.png

It’s supposed to be a sword from the underground snow biome. Do you think it needs any improvements or is it ok?

Personally, I think it kinda lacks personality. When I look at Muramasa, or the Blade of Grass, I see Muramasa/Blade of Grass, while when I look at that I just see a light blue sword with a darker handle. I think it would be cool if you went for more of an icicle approach. Not terrible though.

Personally, I think it kinda lacks personality. When I look at Muramasa, or the Blade of Grass, I see Muramasa/Blade of Grass, while when I look at that I just see a light blue sword with a darker handle. I think it would be cool if you went for more of an icicle approach. Not terrible though.

Thanks! I’ll work on improving it.

Back
Top Bottom