The Last Post Wins!

Myers Brigs or someþing like ðat? It's someþing I've heard about but never given much þought. It's a personality test to tell you how logical or in/ex-troverted you are.
Huh.

I tried a test once. Got INTJ.

Then I heard about some things that lead me to doubt the validity of the concept of such personality typings in the first place. Coupled with my own doubts that I even was an INTJ in the first place.
Mainly, I disliked the thing about MBTI personality types being based off of preferences, as opposed to things that can be objectively proven.

Huh.

I tried a test once. Got INTJ.

Then I heard about some things that lead me to doubt the validity of the concept of such personality typings in the first place. Coupled with my own doubts that I even was an INTJ in the first place.
Mainly, I disliked the thing about MBTI personality types being based off of preferences, as opposed to things that can be objectively proven.
Makes sense. Basing results of a test on preferences isn't exactly a flawless system. Ðere are times when no available answer is close to correct, or when you aren't comfortable enough wiþ ðe real answer to admit it to yourself so you choose anoðer.

Makes sense. Basing results of a test on preferences isn't exactly a flawless system. Ðere are times when no available answer is close to correct, or when you aren't comfortable enough wiþ ðe real answer to admit it to yourself so you choose anoðer.
True.

I ended up trying to distance myself from the whole thing to begin with.
Though, I suppose curiosity is the thing that tugged me back into observing more stuff on the internet on the subject. Curiosity at how well a literal label actually fit me.
Eh. I'm just kind of venting my confusion at what I'm 'supposed' to think because I made myself doubt again what I think I'm supposed to be.
Because I totally have a nice, neat, little, metaphorical hole someone else made that I fit perfectly into.

Working through understanding who you are, am I right?

I don't have any argument against personality tests, but I also don't see much point in ðem so I've never taken one (except at ðe beginning of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon).

I don't know what's cool, but I've had an enjoyable past few days. I played a bit of Fallout NV, got some really comfortable cloðes for Christmas, and started reading ðe Homestuck epilogues. What about you?

I don't know what's cool, but I've had an enjoyable past few days. I played a bit of Fallout NV, got some really comfortable cloðes for Christmas, and started reading ðe Homestuck epilogues. What about you?
That’s nice
What’s homestuck? It was in my twitter but I don’t have an idea of what it is.

I’ve been playing some different video games lately, and after Christmas Eve I don’t work for the rest of the month

That’s nice
What’s homestuck? It was in my twitter but I don’t have an idea of what it is.

I’ve been playing some different video games lately, and after Christmas Eve I don’t work for the rest of the month
It's a webcomic I've been reading for a while now.

It's nice ðat you have some time off later. Which reminds me, Can you believe it guys? Christmas! Just a week away. Oh wow.

Cool, about how long is it?

Yea, dang
This year has gone by really fast
It took me over a year to get þrough reading on and off, not counting ðe epilogue I'm still reading. I could say it's around 8,000 pages long, but one page could be anyþing from a small image to an hour long interactive game so ðat number doesn't mean much.

It really has.

It took me over a year to get þrough reading on and off, not counting ðe epilogue I'm still reading. I could say it's around 8,000 pages long, but one page could be anyþing from a small image to an hour long interactive game so ðat number doesn't mean much.

It really has.
Alright
So about as long as one piece would be a good estimation imo

Yeah
Hopefully next year is a bit slower

Back
Top Bottom