Music Pack The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess soundtrack

v3.0 -- 2016-09-09 -- Changed desert theme to 'Kakariko Village', new sandstorm event is set to 'Gerudo Desert'
Updated for Terraria 1.3.3! Alternate versions will be updated as I go, but the main ones are ready. I attempted to get the sandstorm event to pop up for me so I could test it, but it never showed. The song just before it in the list is correct, so I assume the new track is just added at the end of the list. Also let me know if you like the change to the main desert track; I figured the sandstorm worked better with Gerudo Desert and the main theme is still good with Kakariko Village.

v4.0 -- 2016-02-16 -- Added 1.3.4 support. "Old One's Army" set to "Remnant of Twilight" from Hyrule Warriors (it's a TP inspired track, so it counts?)
Super late in updating this. Starting to lose motivation I guess? I don't know, but I also had no idea on what song to choose for the new event. Nothing seemed to properly match and I didn't want to do any repeats. I ended up borrowing from Hyrule Warriors; Remnant of Twilight is also used in the alternate version where it replaces the theme for the martian event. Speaking of alternate versions, I probably won't update those unless asked, so if you want them feel free to let me know. As always, please notify me if anything goes wrong or if you have difficulty getting it set up. Enjoy!

They have not said date for when Terraria is going to come out 1.3.6 but in the new version it is thought to add 2 new songs, Do you plan to update the WaveBank?
I have proposals for the 2 new songs:
  • Windy day: Kakariko is Saved
  • night town: Meet llia (Here you have to do something special, since all the extended is the guitar solo)
Being events that do not contain any enemy in particular, these songs can look great. If you have other proposals, it would be great to hear them

They have not said date for when Terraria is going to come out 1.3.6 but in the new version it is thought to add 2 new songs, Do you plan to update the WaveBank?
I have proposals for the 2 new songs:
  • Windy day: Kakariko is Saved
  • night town: Meet llia (Here you have to do something special, since all the extended is the guitar solo)
Being events that do not contain any enemy in particular, these songs can look great. If you have other proposals, it would be great to hear them
Kakariko is Saved has the same tune as the standard Kakariko Village theme that's used in the desert. I was looking into River Game for Windy Day. Haven't decided on Night Town yet, was thinking maybe Jovani's House.

Currently looking into Hidden Village Restored for "town night" and leaning heavily into River Game (minus the minigame intro of course) as "windy day". I thought about zelda's theme for town night as well, but I didn't feel either it nor fairy fountain would work well for windy day.

Wow, what a lot of new songs to find Twilight Princess tracks for the 1.4 update. Went to work starting the week leading up to release, and having an early changelog definitely helped me think about what songs to use. Couple things to note about this update:

1) Due to audio balance issues, all songs have been mixed down to one track (mono) instead of two (stereo).
2) Because so many new songs were added, some accomodations had to be made to make sure everything doesn't sound out of place. A few existing songs were assigned new placements on the track list to accomplish this.

Overall, I'm happy with the way this turned out. There are one or two songs I couldn't decide on, but the final product doesn't sound off (to me anyway). As always, let me know if you liked it and if you have any suggestions. Enjoy!

Download: Windows | Mac & Linux

Changelog
05. Classic Title
Staff Credits File Select

06. Jungle
Forest Temple Ook

11. Boss 2 (The Twins, Wall of Flesh)
Stallord Armogohma

15. Space Night
Boss Defeated Light Spirit's Lament

16. Crimson

18. Alt Overworld Day
Fishing Hole Ordon Village

19. Rain (Music)
Midna's Lament Our Children Taken

22. Ocean
Zora's Domain Fishing Hole

27. Eclipse
Horseback Ganondorf Beast Ganon

33. Underground Crimson
Hyrule Castle Tower Hyrule Castle Tower Top

39. Goblin Army
Hidden Village Storehouse on Fire

40. Sandstorm
Gerudo Desert Hidden Village

42. Space Day

43. Ocean Night

44. Windy Day

45. Wind (Sound Effect)
Wind​

46. Town Day

47. Town Night

48. Slime Rain

49. Bonus Track (Music Contest Winner)

50. Journey's End (Intro)

51. Journey's End

52. Storm

53. Graveyard

54. Underground Jungle

55. Jungle Surface Night

56. Queen Slime

57. Empress of Light

58. Duke Fishron

59. Morning Rain

60. Console Title

61. Underground Desert

62 - 88. Otherworld
Unchanged​

Last edited:
Minor update that doesn't affect the main tracklist. Adds my second favorite Zelda soundtrack as the alternate music you can switch to by talking to the Party Girl once you've generated the seed 05162020 at least once. Tracklist is on the main page if you really want to know it. ;)

v5.2 EDIT: Also fixed an issue with Town Night "Save Ilia" not looping properly.

Downloadv5.2: Windows | Mac & Linux

----

v5.3 EDIT: Very minor update, swapped Sled Game to "Alt Title" and Hyrule Field to "Day Remix" after discovering the alt title plays when generating the joke seed 05162020.

Download v5.3: Windows | Mac & Linux

Last edited:
v6.0 -- 2020-10-13 -- Added 1.4.1 support. "Journey's End" set to performances by The Legend of Zelda Orchestra. Fixed Armogohma loop issue.
Looks like this may be the last major update to the game and to my upkeep of the Twilight Princess soundtrack. It's been a great journey! Can't wait to see what the dev team has in store for the future. As always, let me know of any problems or suggestions you encounter. Enjoy!

Download v6.0: Windows | Mac & Linux

Looks like this may be the last major update to the game and to my upkeep of the Twilight Princess soundtrack. It's been a great journey! Can't wait to see what the dev team has in store for the future. As always, let me know of any problems or suggestions you encounter. Enjoy!

Download v6.0: Windows | Mac & Linux
What is the number and name of the new song?

Back
Top Bottom