Votes: 2 40.0%
  • its a bad idea

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Good sprite but not so much the idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Otaku

The Destroyer
The Lost king is a once powerful king who fled his kingdom with nothing but his precious treasures after hearing of a great threat , the corruption so he has came to seek to your help he will give you quests related to the corruption and in turn you get his great treasures that he has obtained over his age long reign!

How NPC comes:
After you kill the eye of cthulhu
Eye_of_Cthulhu.png

Appearance:
Midas The Lost COnquorer.png

Quests:
Kill the Eater of Worlds:
Midas's aegis
Kill the Destroyer of Worlds:Harmony's Safeguard
Kill 100 Devourers:Iris Of The Thoughtless
(Too much?)Kill 1000 Devourers: Endless bag of fortune

Items:

SpriteYetToCome :p
Accessory
<Midas's Aegis>
Effect:Enemies who attack turn to gold <-Unless Boss) , after a while turn back (Unless enemies or boss at 10 or below HP)
5 Defense

Melee Weapon
<Harmonys Safeguard>
Effect: Put out of a barrier around you with a HP value of 100 for 10 seconds, 30 second cool down (Automatically )
30 Damage on swing
Fast speed
No Auto Swing

Accessory
<Iris Of The Thoughtless>
Effect:Reduces overall speed of enemies by 10%,and increases Damage of Enemies by 10%
2 Defense

Accessory
<Endless Bag or Fortune>
Effect:Adds 3 Accessory Slots,Increases coin rate by 10%

Any feedback or suggestions on what I should add or fix are appreciated!

Stuff may be too strong , so just say it if it is :p

Quests:
Kill the Eater of Worlds:
Midas's aegis
Kill the Destroyer of Worlds:Harmony's Safeguard
Kill 100 Devourers:Iris Of The Thoughtless
(Too much?)Kill 1000 Devourers: Endless bag of fortune
The quests are Corruption-world restricted, and extremely grinding and boring. It's just like Steam Achievements, where you have to keep doing the same thing over and over again for nothing, but only with a bit of a reward.

<Midas's Aegis>
Effect:Enemies who attack turn to gold <-Unless Boss) , after a while turn back (Unless enemies or boss at 10 or below HP)
5 Defense
So will they be paralyzed every time they hit your or something? Or will they instantly turn to gold coins? Needs more details.

<Harmonys Safeguard>
Effect: Put out of a barrier around you with a HP value of 100 for 10 seconds, 30 second cool down (Automatically )
This barrier, you need to give some examples explaining how this extra HP will act when attacked.

<Iris Of The Thoughtless>
Effect:Reduces overall speed of enemies by 10%,and increases Damage of Enemies by 10%
Don't think you can have something that messes with their A.I.s like this, and I'm not seeing a small reduction in speed a worthy exchange for being slightly more vulnerable. Might be just me.

<Endless Bag or Fortune>
Effect:Adds 3 Accessory Slots,Increases coin rate by 10%
Assuming this is an accessory, this is overpowered. Two extra accessory slots is quite a huge increase in battle potential. And available at the start of the game? No.
Even one extra accessory slot is a pretty high increase in combat potential.

Eh, needs a lot of fixing to me. Not much I can get behind on.

The quests are Corruption-world restricted, and extremely grinding and boring. It's just like Steam Achievements, where you have to keep doing the same thing over and over again for nothing, but only with a bit of a reward.
thats because they're like great feats for assisting much for his problem

So will they be paralyzed every time they hit your or something? Or will they instantly turn to gold coins? Needs more details.
for a time of about 5ish seconds they would remained frozen in place

This barrier, you need to give some examples explaining how this extra HP will act when attacked.
its like a separate entity in front of you that moves with you untill it breaks and has a long cooldown

Don't think you can have something that messes with their A.I.s like this, and I'm not seeing a small reduction in speed a worthy exchange for being slightly more vulnerable. Might be just me.
Itd be a cool thing to add

Assuming this is an accessory, this is overpowered. Two extra accessory slots is quite a huge increase in battle potential. And available at the start of the game? No.
hmm the quest needs to be completed so by the time you finish your quest you'd be endgame I think
Thanks for your for your feedback

What this guy said. This suggestion needs work.

Back
Top Bottom