Sprites The Meteor Pickaxe - a faster but weaker alternative to Corrupt/Crimson tier

Yes?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yes.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Nnnyeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yehhhno.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No.

• NO!

• Total voters
When I first found a meteorite crash, I was really disappointed with the fact that you couldn't craft a pickaxe with it. But somehow you can still craft a hamaxe?! There is no reason as far as I can see for the Meteor Pickaxe to be excluded from the game. There's even a niche that could be filled by it - a fast but unreliable tool that is useful as a primary pickaxe until you have to mine a tough block. So:

Meteor Pickaxe.png

Meteor Pickaxe
Type: Tool
Pickaxe power: 60%
Damage: 8 (Melee)
Knockback: 3 (Very weak)
Critical Chance: 4%
Use time: 15 (Very fast)
Tool speed: 13
Rarity: Blue
Sell: 30
SilverCoin.gif

Crafting: 20 Meteorite Bar @ Iron or Lead Anvil

It cannot mine ebonstone. However, almost any block that can be mined by a pickaxe of 60% power will be destroyed in one hit. No exceptions... except grass (so we can remove grass from dirt without having to place a whole new block). It also mines 6 one-hit blocks per second - compared to the Nightmare Pickaxe's 4.

What do you fellas think? Comment and vote please. Also, I did a search and I am quite sure this idea hasn't been posted before, but... I'm sure someone will know. Just comment to tell me and I will hang my head in shame.

Back
Top Bottom