tModLoader The Miracle Mod

When they are finished, which ore are you most likely to use?

• Aerilum

• Waywash

• Idk

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

NameTaken

Skeletron
icon.png
The Miracle Mod is a cancelled content mod, no more updates are being released, but feel free to download the current version of it from the mod browser!
I figured out that content mods are not my style after making the All Weapons Cost 20 Mana! Mod, as that was much easier to make and i enjoyed it more than this, so im gonna be making mods that have literally no purpose from now on. I am so sorry about this, especially to Scratch Lunin, who has made a few sprites for this mod. I just feel like its too much effort to make mods like this.

Why doesn't [insert item here] have the same sprite on the homepage and in the mod? Sprites in the mod will be updated when a patch comes out!

This mod makes massive changes to the beginning of the game, making your only starter tool a
WeakWoodenAxe.png
Weak Wooden Axe
, which is much worse than the copper axe
You also start with a
StrangeToken.png
Strange Token
that can craft starting weapons at a workbench.
To make the game still easily possible, an extremely weak
WoodenPickaxe.png
Wooden Pickaxe
was added.
you can also craft a
WoodenAxe.png
Wooden Axe for more axe power
thats it for the start of the game.

HeroSword.png
Hero's Sword (yes this is my pfp)
the melee starter weapon. has a rightclick ability that is larger and more powerful but costs mana to use.
made with the strange token

CopperYoyo.png
Copper Yoyo
a slightly stronger upgrade for the rally.
1 wood yoyo, 1 rally, 6 copper bars, 4 amethyst.

OceansWrath.png
Ocean's Wrath

a multiclass Weapon that can be swung as a sword, but with rightclick is used like a staff
currently unobtainable

Mushblade MIRA.png
Mushblade

a normal sword
1 bone sword, 50 glowing mushrooms

SnowSlicer.png
Snow Slicer
a normal sword
50 snow blocks, 150 ice blocks, 5 diamonds

SandSaber.png
Sand Saber
a normal sword
15 Antlion Mandibles, 50 sand blocks, 5 topaz

1593007459361.png
Day's Edge
a sword thats faster than night's edge, but has less DPS, the rightclick ability costs 150 mana to use, but grants the Force of Light buff for three seconds.
1 Snow Slicer, 1 Sand Saber, 1 Oceans Wrath, 1 Mushblade

SlimeBow.png
Slime Bow
a bow that does not use ammo, shoots Gel Arrows, sometimes shoots Pink Gel Arrows
currently unobtainable

Stardrop.png
Stardrop Staff
a summoner weapon that doesnt use a minion, but instead drops stars from the sky that home in on enemies.
1 Mana Crystal, 15 Fallen Stars, 1 Starfury.

NursesSyringe.png
Nurse's Syringe
an infinite throwing weapon that works exactly like the Syringe that the nurse uses against enemies
Dropped by nurse

1592920846710.png
The Slime Merchant
Sells gel and pink gel
Moves in once King Slime is Defeated

(no sprite yet!) Skyslime
a miniboss that spawns in space once king slime is defeated, has the AI of a biome mimic

GenericBlock.png
A bunch of blocks that have special effects and a workbench upgrade made with and for those.

WaywashOre.png
Waywash Ore
generates in sand, requires at least a molten pickaxe to mine.

WaywashBar.png
Waywash Bar

4 waywash ore -> 1 waywash bar

WaywashWings.png
Waywash Wings
Extremely Weak Prehardmode Wings
12 Waywash Bars

AerilumOre.png
Aerilum Ore
will generate in clouds, requires at least a molten pickaxe to mine, currently unobtainable

AerilumBar.png
Aerilum Bar

currently unobtainable

ForceofLight.png
Force of Light (sprite is just the background for it)
Buffs the Days Edge a lot to be stronger than the night's edge

ShadowbloomSeeds.png
ShadowbloomItem.png
Shadowbloom
a new herb that will be used to craft thrown negative potions, must be planted as it does not naturally grow
currently unobtainable
Shadowbloom.png
Shadowbloom
WaywashOre.png
Waywash Ore
AerilumOre.png
Aerilum Ore

Reavershark was not nerfed, however, it now crafts a new nerfed version for casual playthroughs to not skip basically all of prehardmode

Note: None of this content is guaranteed to be added, these are just my ideas!
the higher up they are the more likely they are to be added and the sooner they will be added

Starter weapons for ranged mage and summon (you get vanilla ones for now!)
Waywash armor and other waywash stuff (mage/melee gear)
Aerilum Wings
Aerilum armor and other aerilum stuff (summon/ranged gear)
True Day's Edge (part of terra blade recipe)
Prism Staff (made with gem staves)
Starhealer (Accessory that turns used mana into small amounts of health)
Some new Magic Tomes
Feel Free to put any of these ideas into your mod! Most of these are due to me not knowing how to code them!

A sword that can be thrown as a boomerang with rightclick
LITERALLY ANY MINION

v0.1.1 - Fixed a bug where some weapons wouldn't swing, Updated sprites for Ocean's Wrath and Day's Edge
v0.1 - Released on Mod Browser

The Skyslime has no AI, making it a free grab bag, for now it has no drops.

Special Thanks to Scratch Lunin for spriting some items in this mod!

Last edited:
Sounds cool. Do you have any sprites for them? (Also my suggestion to name the mana into health accessory is the Starhealer).

Sounds cool. Do you have any sprites for them? (Also my suggestion to name the mana into health accessory is the Starhealer).
I do have some not too amazing sprites for the items, ill add them later, and i like your suggestion, i'm probably gonna name it that.

I could make some better ones if you wanted.
That would be greatly appreciated! Most of my sprites right now are just recolored vanilla sprites, or rearrangement and combination of vanilla sprites, assuming you are better than me at spriting (very likely) that would make this mod so much better!

That would be greatly appreciated! Most of my sprites right now are just recolored vanilla sprites, or rearrangement and combination of vanilla sprites, assuming you are better than me at spriting (very likely) that would make this mod so much better!
Alrighty then. You go ahead and show them.

Ocean Wrath finished. I've got two sprites here, one of them based off the Ocean Crate. You can decide which one you want to use.
Ocean's Wrath MIRA.png
index.php

Attachments

• Ocean's Wrath Colored MIRA.png
    Ocean's Wrath Colored MIRA.png
    505 bytes · Views: 666
I'll make the Day's Edge next (also, maybe add the Starfury to its recipe).
i just updated the page, and changed the day's edge recipe entirely to be closer to the night's edge with how each blade represents an important biome, i also decided to release an alpha version to the modloader because why not. But anyways, thanks for the great sprites for ocean's wrath! I can't wait to see the day's edge!

Also, most of the swords currently don't actually work. Some of them don't swing, most of the ones that do currently don't have functional alt attacks.

Also, most of the swords currently don't actually work. Some of them don't swing, most of the ones that do currently don't have functional alt attacks.
I noticed that, im working on it right now, probably gonna release a patch some time tomorrow, but i cant figure out why the days edge wont swing, so thats whats taking so long.

Mushblade done. Maybe change its recipe and give it some sort of glowing mushroom alt attack (the spinning mushroom projectile
Mushroom_%28projectile%29.gif
has the ID 131).
Mushblade MIRA.png

I think I'll do the Sand Saber and the Snow Slicer next, both of them should probably be post EoW / BoC too. Give em' unique abilities while you're at it (maybe a special debuff this time).

Back
Top Bottom