Mobile the movement controls suck

I've been playing this version for a little while now, and to me the new controls are vastly superior - sadly I think this is mostly a subjective opinion thing, and those in charge of desigining the game don't share yours. Luckily, there are plans to allow control customisation in the works which will likely fix your problems.

In regards to the lighting, I can't say I know what you mean - to me the lighting is easily as smooth as the old version, if not more so.

so when will this fix be published
[doublepost=1567043658,1567043433][/doublepost]
yo when they doing the fixes
Please never beg for dates, just a rule of thumb for not sounding whiny. These fixes will be bundled in with the first bug fix wave, so at most a couple weeks as they give people time to submit all the launch bugs they can find.

About Terraria 1.3 mobile controls, i think they need to do something like pubg mobile does for sprinting with the left touch pad, but for jumping, and also make the jump trigger to follow the directional line of the left touch pad, if not 360°, at least within a certein degree range. (P.S.: this was still a beutiful update, thnks again for the release)

About Terraria 1.3 mobile controls, i think they need to do something like pubg mobile does for sprinting with the left touch pad, but for jumping, and also make the jump trigger to follow the directional line of the left touch pad, if not 360°, at least within a certein degree range. (P.S.: this was still a beutiful update, thnks again for the release)
Also, the game seems to be hardly responsive to the up on the left joy pad (noticebly when you got to lock on to a rope, or jump)

what fixes were they was it the controls

Improved the left stick flight controls, you can now hover only using the left stick and resume flight without tapping on it again!
  • As an example you can now double tap and hold to fly and if you want to temporarily pause, say to dodge a laser, you can just move the left stick towards left/right/down and then just slide upwards again to resume flight
  • It should also be now easier to trigger consistently flight, but more improvements are coming in the future!
  • To see this in action, check out this video: Imgur

If you can’t move, you can’t play. If you can’t move, aim and fire simultaneously, you’re killed by butterflies. Broken game. Also, all the 30,000 items I had have been removed. Even Plug content vanishes if 30,000 items are in your inventory. A hacked game removes hacked content... hmmm

If you can’t move, you can’t play. If you can’t move, aim and fire simultaneously, you’re killed by butterflies. Broken game. Also, all the 30,000 items I had have been removed. Even Plug content vanishes if 30,000 items are in your inventory. A hacked game removes hacked content... hmmm
I caught on to it, but it’s still a bit hard. I do think the aim/attack is a little messed up still, and mining is hard.

I find the 1.3 update unfriendly for smaller phones. There are way too many buttons now, and they’re way to small. I feel as if the menu now seems extremely clutter. I know I mentioned this in another post, but I feel the crafting and item menus should be seperate, with bigger icons. Or we should at least have the option. I remember seeing an earlier build of 1.3 which had a better menu system, similar to 1.2 but cleaner. Is there plans on adding this menu option in 1.3?

Attachments

• 4C5AA899-B738-4624-B80F-D2615B8421FC.png
    4C5AA899-B738-4624-B80F-D2615B8421FC.png
    266.8 KB · Views: 341
Back
Top Bottom