Good or Bad Idea?

• Bad Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Good But Not Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Deesaster

Empress of Light
The mugshot is a ranged weapon that uses stone blocks for ammunition.
Cbnz25V.png
The crafting recipe is:

• 1 Mug
    Mug.png
  • 5 Stone Blocks
    Stone_Block.png
  • Can be crafted anywhere
  • It can be crafted back into 5 Stone Blocks and 1 Mug
The mugshot is mainly just a joke weapon like rotten eggs, meaning it can kill both NPCs and enemies but doesn't have a purpose. Once the mugshot is thrown it can not be retrieved.

Stats

Type: Weapon
Damage: 14
Knockback: 1
Max stack: 999
Velocity: 7
Rarity:
Rarity_color_0_big.png

Use time: 16 (Very Fast)
Sell: 7
Copper_Coin.png

Last edited:
Protip: if you change the text color to "none" (right below the black square), then it will change color automatically to be easy to see for specific forum themes.

What I don't understand is why you don't just write in white...

OT: Sounds useful for pre-hardmode, might be nice.

You dont just put 13-17 damage.Its either 13 or 17
Also i think 1-3 stones are enough in my opinion
Otherwise i like the idea.
Actually you do 13-17, because it's 13 to 17, rather than 13 or 17, which would mean it only does 13 or 17 damage. Which isn't how damage is applied in Terraria.

Actually you do 13-17, because it's 13 to 17, rather than 13 or 17, which would mean it only does 13 or 17 damage. Which isn't how damage is applied in Terraria.

You dont just put 13-17 damage.Its either 13 or 17
Also i think 1-3 stones are enough in my opinion
Otherwise i like the idea.

Well when I say 13-17 I just mean its around that region. I am not saying its the ONLY damage you're going to get but it is a range of it.

I understand but on wiki i dont see damage like that so putting 13-17 is kinda weird

Good idea or bad idea.. yes or no are the choices? What? There is a typo granting infinite stone and by the whole like rotten eggs thing do you mean that it can kill NPC's?

Good idea or bad idea.. yes or no are the choices? What? There is a typo granting infinite stone and by the whole like rotten eggs thing do you mean that it can kill NPC's?

I'm fixing all that now, and requesting for the poll to be removed so I can fix that again...

New poll!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom