The neverending battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboTTrustworthy

Spazmatism
I've seen a lot of these and i wanted to try it out!

REMEMBER TO READ WHAT'S HAPPENED OR YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING

R.i.p. rules

Let the battle BEGIN!

Last edited:
I smack RoboTT around the face with a Chlorophyte Warhammer.
Halo destroyed my monocle, i take my night's edge and slash his warhammer in half. I say: "destroy my monocle once, i destroy your weapon, destroy my monocle twice, i destroy your soul"
robosmileemoticon.png

"Funny that. I have no soul." I grab a nearby Chlorophyte Jackhammer, and use it RoboTT's face.

I fall to the ground, look up, and whisper: "But im the lord of copper short swords.." Once again had one of my enemies hit one of my copper short swords. I stand up, pick up my short swords and pierce Halo's armour. I take my last copper short sword and stab him in his chest.

i slightly feel like we're invisible..

"Ahem..." I show one of my platinum shortswords, which RoboTT had happened to hit. I grab this shortsword, and impale RoboTT through the face.

But i'm still alive!
robosmashedimpaledemoticon.png
surgery might cost alot but atleast i'm still standing. I take my night's edge and destroy Halo's platinum short swords. Then i grab Halo and throw him into a jail cell made out of iron bars.

I use a picksaw to break free, and then use the Golem-fist hug technique to shove RoboTT against a wall and spam hits really fast.

roboalmostdeademoticon.png
i grab my holy terra blade and in an final attempt to survive i pierce the heart of Halo and shoot the projectile at James. I jump into my jetpack and fly away to the floating islands

robodiseasedemoticon.png
I fall to the ground, 1 hp. I'm diseased, broken and full of wounds. A light shines upon me. It's a unicorn from the hallow. He throws me up on his back and ride away. I will be back, and maybe, just maybe, when i return, i will have friendlies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom