The Night is too short

Is the night to short in terraria mobile

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blazethecool

Terrarian
Now I think many people agree the night is to short in the mobile version of terraria ,this needs to be fixed for multiple reasons for example I can beat all the bosses but the pumpkin moon is to short PLEASE FIX THE NIGHT TIME TO PC NIGHT TIME

Both need fixed, but I can understand the shortness of the day/night cycle as the game can be a "pick up and play" game, meaning you can play for short bursts and you can still get a lot done.

Ha well here it is listen up 505 games we wish for higher spawn rates and longer day and night cycles IF YOU CAN GRANT THIS WISH WE WILL ETERNALLY LOVE YOU EVEN MORE
[DOUBLEPOST=1420604819][/DOUBLEPOST]Say I if you agree and don't forget to vote

I have full dragon close to turtle armor
Why would you even want Turtle? It's inferior to Dragon.
Ha well here it is listen up 505 games we wish for higher spawn rates and longer day and night cycles IF YOU CAN GRANT THIS WISH WE WILL ETERNALLY LOVE YOU EVEN MORE
[DOUBLEPOST=1420604819][/DOUBLEPOST]Say I if you agree and don't forget to vote
Firstly, stop double posting. It's annoying, just to use the edit button. Second, you can tag people by adding "@" in front of their name. For example, @505Games. Third, 505 Games publishes Terraria, it doesn't develop it. Code Glue does (although you might be able to get your information passed along through 505). Lastly, we established that the daylight cycle was irrelevant to the problem, which makes the poll irrelevant as well.

Actually, the day/night cycle IS a problem. Nights on mobile progress about twice as fast as on PC. Try it for yourself, on PC every second equals one in-game minute, but on mobile, roughly 0.5 seconds equal one game minute.

Actually, the day/night cycle IS a problem. Nights on mobile progress about twice as fast as on PC. Try it for yourself, on PC every second equals one in-game minute, but on mobile, roughly 0.5 seconds equal one game minute.
If thats true then that would need fixing but it doesnt take away the fact that spawn rates are awful

Now I think many people agree the night is to short in the mobile version of terraria ,this needs to be fixed for multiple reasons for example I can beat all the bosses but the pumpkin moon is to short PLEASE FIX THE NIGHT TIME TO PC NIGHT TIME

I totally agree with you blazethecool!!

I totally agree with you bruh, I can't get to the wave 15 of pumpkin moon ALONE, i need to invite another friend of mine so that spawn rates will get higher.

I totally agree with you bruh, I can't get to the wave 15 of pumpkin moon ALONE, i need to invite another friend of mine so that spawn rates will get higher.
Using a (Bunny)cannon aimed up with some minions, it's possible to hit wave 15 solo.
There's probably other set ups to solo up to wave 15, though.

I can't exactly disagree the time of day and night shouldn't be extended, though. The extra time might help me get a death sickle in a solar eclipse.

Last edited:
Using a (Bunny)cannon aimed up with some minions, it's possible to hit wave 15 solo.
There's probably other set ups to solo up to wave 15, though.
I flattened out a world and placed alot of water candles and campfires around, and also drank a battle potion, but it seems that it doesn't have any effect. I have lots of spear, spicky balls and super dart traps but i dont plan on using it.

Here's my loadout btw
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I flattened out a world and placed alot of water candles and campfires around, and also drank a battle potion, but it seems that it doesn't have any effect. I have lots of spear, spicky balls and super dart traps but i dont plan on using it.

Here's my loadout btw
View attachment 30252 View attachment 30253 View attachment 30254
Turtle is inferior to dragon, however dragon may be more frusterating to get. Dragon has way better stats and in mobile version has 77 defense lol

Back
Top Bottom