Xbox 360 The nonexistent Bloodroot

Have any Xbox 360 users EVER seen bloodroot

• Total voters

Jodagon Drago

Official Terrarian
So I really wan to make that fire dye. but to do so requires orange dye. there's the problem, there IS NO BLOODROOT! I've played the xbox 360 version of the game for 2 years, with 20+ different maps (for new updates) and i have NEVER seen a bloodroot. I've LEGITIMATELY gotten EVERY key mold, the RAREST items in the game, but never a bloodroot. I went so far as to make an ENTIRE MAP dirt crossbeams underground, with 6 blocks in between to try and farm the stuff. I've had that map for almost a year now, I would go to school and leave the game on so time would pass for bloodroot to spawn. It never has to this day. Bloodroot simply do not exist on the console version.

(I may have also posted this in general discussion because I couldnt find this page until now)

I am pretty sure it is a glitch on Xbox. There have been many reports of players not finding the bloodroot after several hours of searching or waiting for a underground beam farm to get one to spawn in. I'm afraid you might not get that orange dye.

I am pretty sure it is a glitch on Xbox. There have been many reports of players not finding the bloodroot after several hours of searching or waiting for a underground beam farm to get one to spawn in. I'm afraid you might not get that orange dye.
do they ever plan on fixing this? if they cant, they should at least make it so the dye trader trades it.

Currently Orange blood root seems rarer than the Enchanted Sword... But it has been found before. (Not by me personally though)

Currently Orange blood root seems rarer than the Enchanted Sword... But it has been found before. (Not by me personally though)
not gonna lie. didnt even know that was a thing till i wikied it after seeing your post.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436598498,1436598402][/DOUBLEPOST]update. today, after 3 years of playing, i have found my VERY FIRST bloodroot. It was under a block that had a teal mushroom on top.

I'll happily trade an Orange Bloodroot to any Xbox 360 players for an Enchanted Sword or Binoculars.

Got to just get that said whilst I can. I had to trade for it myself too.

I'll happily trade an Orange Bloodroot to any Xbox 360 players for an Enchanted Sword or Binoculars.

Got to just get that said whilst I can. I had to trade for it myself too.
Binoculars are more of a grinding problem. less of a rarity problem. you cant grind bloodroot or enchanted swords.

I've never seen it in any of my world's but, a friend on here has one she found, and encased it in glass(as you would with something that rare). But it's so rare that when people find out she has it, she is inevitably asked to take them to the grow site to look at it so they know it exists. Guess that's why she encased it. She just needs some velvet rope and a NPC museum guide for tours.
It's unfairly rare though.

I've never seen it in any of my world's but, a friend on here has one she found, and encased it in glass(as you would with something that rare). But it's so rare that when people find out she has it, she is inevitably asked to take them to the grow site to look at it so they know it exists. Guess that's why she encased it. She just needs some velvet rope and a NPC museum guide for tours.
It's unfairly rare though.
Do you know if she found it on a dirt block that ALSO had a teal/green mushroom above it?

Back
Top Bottom