tModLoader The Official Delta Mod Page (W.I.P) (still need spriters and coders)

What should i add to the mod more?

• Weapons.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Tools and armor.

• Bosses (NPCS)

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Blocks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weird Stuff

• Total voters

Barney Bagon

Terrarian
Alright so this is gonna be the official post for the delta mod! This mod adds new content to the game, like more bosses, more weapons, more tools, etc.

Content so far:

Delta Blade: DeltaBlade.png (sprite made by PlayerPlaysTERR)

Delta Pickaxe:DeltaPickaxe.png (sprite made by PlayerPlaysTERR)

Delta Bow:DeltaBow.png (Sprite made by Ryan3aly3)

Team Members:

Barney Bagon: Coder/spiter (me and original person who started it)
PlayerPlaysTERR: Coder/Spriter (He makes a lot of cool sprites)
Ryan3aly3: Spriter (he is a good spriter)
ThatNS: Spriter (hasn't made anything yet, but still is in the team 4 now)

Thats it for now. We are still recruiting spriters and coders so be free to show me something before i invite u to the team! :D

Can i ask you why your just making an new page for that mod ,that is nearly the same as the old post?
you know there is an edit button....

well the title of my old post had this (sprinters needed) also, i wanted to refresh the page. this is the official post now.

im new to the forums. Also, just becaus i made a new post, you have to comment about it. Please don't as im trying to get people to help me and feedback.
If you make things like double posting you need to live with commentslike these lol

Ok, so in my opinion, the sprites need a little work. They all need some better shading and a dark outline to fit Terraria's style. If the spriters didn't want it to match, then its ok, but it may look odd in game. Another thing is probably just a personal thing, but they are lacking a style. Like, the bow and pickaxe look too generic, they have a normal outline but with different colors(also, the set should be made by just one person to keep the style consistent)

EDIT: If its ok with you and the spriters, i will remake these sprites

EDIT EDIT: I couldnt decide on what to do on the blade of the sword :p.
Delta Weapons (4).png

Last edited:
I will keep the sword and bow sprite, however, i need to be sure the spriters are ok with it. D:
[doublepost=1468597536,1468597330][/doublepost]
Ok, so in my opinion, the sprites need a little work. They all need some better shading and a dark outline to fit Terraria's style. If the spriters didn't want it to match, then its ok, but it may look odd in game. Another thing is probably just a personal thing, but they are lacking a style. Like, the bow and pickaxe look too generic, they have a normal outline but with different colors(also, the set should be made by just one person to keep the style consistent)

EDIT: If its ok with you and the spriters, i will remake these sprites

EDIT EDIT: I couldnt decide on what to do on the blade of the sword :p.
View attachment 126918

Awesome spriting, but i need the pics seperatly. please pm me and send them seperately.
[doublepost=1468597766][/doublepost]
If you make things like double posting you need to live with commentslike these lol

I have though. I'm just saying don't critisise me for what i did. Also, cool mod.

Hey, may I ask what is going to make this mod stand out from others? There are currently quite a few big content mods, what will this mod have that others don't? I need to get a global view on this mod before I can judge anything.

Reactions: TMC
well it'l different, has it focuses on a story (kind of) and a main kind of boss. The Delta core infected nearly everything, and its your job to cleanse the delta. Kind of like the corruption, but not biome wised.

Back
Top Bottom