Story The past of the Lihzahrds

Would you like more of this ?

• Total voters

Dexterdude

Eye of Cthulhu
CHAPTER 1
The story begins with 4 adventurers : Steve , Scott , Kyle and Ryan .

Steve
Steve is a brave warrior , he uses a Fiery Greatsword as a main weapon and wears a molten armor. He also carries everywhere his dark lance and his Sunfury .

Scott
Scott is skilled at aiming , he has chosen the path of the ranger , he wears a necro armor , he loves his minishark , his flamarang and his molten fury bow . Scott sometimes doesn't think a lot before he acts , he also has a tendency to shout .

Kyle
Kyle is unique , he likes explosives and poisoned knifes... he likes to throw stuff . He wears an armor made of fossils. He also was lucky enough to find a staff which gave him a slime buddy .

Ryan

Ryan likes magic , he wears a jungle armor , he likes casting spells in battles , he has a powerful diamond staff , a vilethorn and a flower of fire. People complain about his almost empty character .

The four friends were lost in the jungle , they had found so many heart crystals that they seemed useless for all four of them . They found a strange heart shaped plant , then suddenly SCOTT ATE IT .

-Tasty ! : scott said .
They were all hungry ... Then Steve said :
-What have I told you about touching strange plants !?
-IT WAS TASTY , I REGRET NOTHING ! : Scott said
-Ahhhh, you never learn Scott : Steve said
-That's not true ! :Scott said
-Oh yeah ? How about that time that you destroyed a bunch of shadow orbs while we were exploring those corruption chasms !? : Ryan said
-Hey we all got some good loot from them : Scott said
-We could have died back there ! : Steve said
-Maybe but we didn't ! : Scott said
Steve just took a deep breath . They kept on walking and walking , until they saw something , something yellow , they went to see what it was ...

CHAPTER 2
It was yellow and it was soft . Steve opened a hole on it with his sword . Ryan said :
-Hey that's a hive ! You know what that means ? ...HONEY!
-I would say bees but close enough : Kyle said
They started collecting honey , they ate some too .
-If it wasn't that honey i would eat you guys : Scott said
Then suddenly some hornets appeared , they seemed angry, probably because the adventurers were destroying their hive .
Scott was targeting them , he was walking backwards but he stumbled on something that looked like an egg , he accidentally cracked it. The other three had killed the hornets, Kyle said :
- I told you , hives mean bees !
Then they all heard a loud buzzing sound .
Steve said :
-What did you do scott ?
-It was an accident ! :Scott said

CHAPTER 3
It was a queen bee !
-What do we do !? : Ryan asked with panic
-ATTACK IT ! : Steve said
Steve started hitting her with his sword , Kyle threw poisoned knifes at her and Ryan was using his demon scythe spell on her. Scott was shooting at the bees ,the queen got burned and then she roared , then moss hornets , many moss hornets appeared to protect their queen .
Kyle shouted :
-EVERYONE GET OUT OF THE HIVE !!
They got out of the hive and Kyle threw a bunch of dynamites in there ! The Hive exploded with the queen and the hornets inside ! They won . Then they went back in to the hive and saw some gear, they collected the gear , Steve got another sword , Scott got another bow, Kyle got some beenades and Ryan got an accesory - the honey comb.

CHAPTER 4
They had collected some good loot. Ryan said :
-Phew , that was close , good one Kyle .
-No problem ! : Kyle said
-SEE ? Every time i break something by mistake , we always get loot : Scott said
After the explosion they noticed a chest in the jungle , they went to the chest but then they realised... IT WAS A MIMIC ! Steve succesfully killed it using his lance and it dropped for him a dual hook . Then they saw a building in the depths of the jungle , this time it was orange-brown . They had almost reached the building it looked like a temple , the door was locked . Kyle threw a dynamite at the door but the dynamite didn't hit his target , then he threw another one , he threw it succesfully but the door took no damage.
Then they heard a mighty roar and saw a gigantic blossom dashing to them ! Steve shouted :
-DAMN IT SCOTT !!!
-I didn't do anything ! : Scott said
It was Kyle's first dynamite, it enraged the plant ! They all screamed and started running , while the bravest of all ..... KYLE'S SLIME was attacking the plant ! Then they thought it was a 4 vs 1 battle + Kyle's slime , they had a chance to win , they started attacking the plant with all their courage , until the blossom opened and the plant became faster and deadlier . They drank all the potions they had and attacked again , this time they where trying to escape too . They found an open space at the surface of the jungle , the plant became mad it was ready to unleash a powerful strike , but then a fallen star suddenly striked the plant and finished it off . They looked at the remains of the plant and found a key , that key had the same color as the door of the jungle temple !

CHAPTER 5
The plant was dead and the adventurers were tired , they looked around and found a small village , they went to the village to rest . There Kyle met a pirate , they made a deal for a cannon and cannonballs , also Kyle met a goblin tinkerer which sold him many spiky balls and upgraded a bit his slime staff , he reforged it . Then Kyle went outside to test his upgraded weaponary , he killed a lot of monsters and got many present-like items , he opened many of them and he got star anises ! Then he said happily :
Yeah more loot !!
While Steve and Ryan were resting , Ryan asked :
Do you have any idea on how are we going to go home ?
Steve replied :
...no...
Then Ryan said :
...ok...
Meanwhile Scott saw something else in what that plant used to be . Scott said :
OH YEAH !!
Then Scott went to the village to find the others . He started shouting :
GUYS , GUYS !!
Ryan saw him and said :
What ?
And Scott said :
I found some stuff from the plant-thing !
Ryan asked :
Stuff ?
Scott said :
Yeah !
Scott showed them a bunch of weapons and other items he had found , he said :
Let's split the loot !
Steve took a seedler , a guitar-like weapon and a flower of pao , Scott took a grenade lancher and a venus magnum , Ryan got a neetle burst , a wasp gun and a magical leaf blower and Kyle only got a thorn hook . Kyle said :
Wait a minute guys ... maybe you can take the new weapons to the goblin tinkerer , he might upgrade them .
And he did , they went back to the underground jungle . When nobody was looking , Scott would collect those heart-shaped plants , they found the temple and unlocked the door succesfully using the key .
Someone somewhere inside the temple :
The door has been opened !

WORK IN PROGRESS !! I will continue writing this story if you guys like it . This is just the beginning. Now I keep delaying it because I am too lazy to think of something decent , it is not cancelled though . It just needs some polishing first .

Last edited:
People don't worry i will get to the lihzahrd part . Does anyone want me to continue the story ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom