Builds - THE PERFECT SURVIVAL BASE - A Challenge For You!

Rexsilion26

Terrarian
Whenever I play a game where you can build a base, I obsess about one thing, building a perfect base.
Of course, everyone has their own criteria for considering their base more or less perfect, but at least I have the following criteria:

1- Space must be well optimized; (No giant empty spaces, rooms with quick access to each other)

2- Aesthetically beautiful while still being practical;

3- Storage and crafting room together and optimized;

Make a base or show one that you already have and that you think meets your perfection criteria.

This is my base:

Capture 2024-02-28 15_51_33.png

The second floor can be quickly accessed using teleporters hidden in the rooms on the right.
All chests are accessible and the most important crafting stations are next to them.

Personally, I don't care about aesthetics in my base.
For me, the best base would be one that's completely enemy-proof, at spawn, houses all NPCs, has all crafting stations, and has a ton of chests if you're not on Journey.
I once built a base that met most of my criteria for the best base, but there was too many blocks where there should've been platforms, so it wasn't that well-optimized.
And I built it out of Dungeon Bricks, even though I should've made it out of Chlorophyte. (Lihzahrd Bricks wouldn't have worked because they count as Jungle and I wanted it to not be Jungle.)
And it wasn't at spawn, it was slightly above spawn.

Back
Top Bottom