The Pigmasks

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No. My teleport ability can only teleport so far, so our only option is to visit the SCP foundation to see if we can find anything." I reply

"I'm not really sure what you're talking about with that." I say, "Maybe this guy can look at what the Pigmasks have and see if he can do anything with it though..."

Last edited:
"I'm going to talk to the SCP foundation and see if he can be put in temporary containment." I say.

*A couple hours later...*

"The website has the information, cube thing, your name is now SCP-2206-T!" I say.

(( I actually made the page, its here: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2206 ))
[DOUBLEPOST=1442432229,1442432210][/DOUBLEPOST](( Le ninja. Course. ))
[DOUBLEPOST=1442432330][/DOUBLEPOST]
"A course?" I ask, "What is that supposed to mean?"
(( Everything below this line is before the post above. ))

"A course is just that, a course. There are some official courses, made by our god, but everyone else makes them too" The cube says.

"I still don't know what that is." I say, just passing it off, "Anyway, are we going to help him?" I turn to the cube. "And you're being extremely vague."

(( Also, it didn't need to take hours ))

(( Repost cuzynot ))

"I'm going to talk to the SCP foundation and see if he can be put in temporary containment." I say.

*About 15 minutes later...*

"The website has the information, cube thing, your name is now SCP-2206-T!" I say.

(( Could have just edited, but fine. ))

"Either way, what exactly do we do now? If we can't help you, I don't know what to do."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom