• Total voters

Demopan

Plantera
Name is a placeholder.

I have two versions of this weapon.

The Pinball Machine:

"You sure play it mean."

Damage: 80 (subject to change)

Firing Speed: 29 (Same as Jack 'o' Lantern Launcher)

Velocity: 10 (Harpoon)

And it uses boulders as ammo. They go on an arc like the grenade in the air, but roll when on the ground. Break after a few seconds rolling.

Other version uses 40 (subject to change) Mana per shot, and uses, well, pinballs as shots. Projectile acts the same, but doesn't roll. Instead it just lingers there for a few seconds with a lingering hitbox.

Sprite looks like Hotline Miami and Blood Dragon made the Snowman Cannon. Pink, purple, neon, and over-the-top. Sprite it if you want, but that's all I got.

Thoughts and suggestions?

Last edited:
As unnecessary as the next casual weapon and nothing really that special to compensate the lack of originality and interest. You've got a few gears working, but not them all. There's a diamond of an idea, you just need to find it first.

As unnecessary as the next casual weapon and nothing really that special to compensate the lack of originality and interest. You've got a few gears working, but not them all. There's a diamond of an idea, you just need to find it first.
Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?
I'd say keep thinking, keep working. Don't worry about a small boring idea that is a waste of a good thought, think of a larger picture - idea - where you can fit more effort than perhaps a few sentences.

Back
Top Bottom