NPCs & Enemies the platinum skeleton

rongwroot2

Terrarian
The platinum skeleton is a shiny skeleton. It shoots out bone arrows. When it dies, it shoots bone arrows in an explosion. It has 260 health, 30 defence and 50% KB resistance.

Platinum bone. They took the bones and arrowheads, and he died from school to school, broken bones. 260 healthy, 30 KB withstand 50.

I don't see why we'd need another skeleton monster. If you could specify where and when it spawns, and how much damage it does, that'd be great.

Platinum bone. They took the bones and arrowheads, and he died from school to school, broken bones. 260 healthy, 30 KB withstand 50.
ok i have literally no clue what your saying here but i think i get the gist of this suggestion. I'm not really sure why we'd need it but ok.

Uhm, yeah. I don't get what it means, if you could explain the "school to school" part that'd be pretty cool I guess :)

I don't see why we'd need another skeleton monster. If you could specify where and when it spawns, and how much damage it does, that'd be great.

Uhm, yeah. I don't get what it means, if you could explain the "school to school" part that'd be pretty cool I guess :)
ignore the second part.

Uh...why? This has no concept behind it, nothing interesting, no point really. [STRIKETHROUGH]It also made me cringe[/STRIKETHROUGH]

But seriously. If he was a skeleton made of money, and he was a miniboss that dropped a few gold on defeat, because dropping platinum is OP, it would be good! But it is a short, crappy thread with no real detail or effort. No support.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom