tModLoader The Pure Spirit Mod

Is the boss too strong?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally, I managed to get the code back, I'm too lazy to make any changes though. If anyone knows how to code, here's the file if you wanna make another mod like this one. The file is for the Soul of Purity, which cleanses the Hallow and the Evil from your world. It is quite simple to figure out how to cleanse only the Evil.

Also sorry for giving you a completely uncommented code, but I often forget to comment it. I hope you can understand it, still.

If the code is as simple as you made it sound, it should be a great learning tool for me since I have a version that works, and now the source to compare it too.

I thought it would be harder to understand the code but no, it looks like it's pretty straightforward and easy to read and tell what it does.

Last edited:
For some reason, my dryad says there is still corruption and hallow after i use it, and i have a few mods that give me things to buy after the corruption and hallow are defeated. Any help?

For some reason, my dryad says there is still corruption and hallow after i use it, and i have a few mods that give me things to buy after the corruption and hallow are defeated. Any help?

I'm pretty sure the dryad and the map don't update when the mod replaces the hallow/evil blocks and walls with the pure versions. I'll work on a solution for this.

Finally, I managed to get the code back, I'm too lazy to make any changes though. If anyone knows how to code, here's the file if you wanna make another mod like this one. The file is for the Soul of Purity, which cleanses the Hallow and the Evil from your world. It is quite simple to figure out how to cleanse only the Evil.

Also sorry for giving you a completely uncommented code, but I often forget to comment it. I hope you can understand it, still.

hey m8 im cofused on how you actually spawn the boss plz tell me

Just like when cleansing your world with the Purification Powder or the Clentaminator, the Dryad won't update the Evil-Hallow% of your world instantly. Usually, just re-enter your world and it'll be fixed.
hey m8 im cofused on how you actually spawn the boss plz tell me
Well, if you still want to use the mod, you better read the main post of this thread, it explains everything. But if you want the code for the boss, well I don't really feel like there's no need to have it. The boss is really simple, and actually it's bad. So you should probably make your own boss and own enemies, stuff like that, and only use the main part of the mod, the Soul of Purity and the Purity in a Bottle. The rest can be ignored.
Also, @Smackydafrog, I'd like to know when your mod is ready! I really want to see what you could do with my bit of code :)

Just like when cleansing your world with the Purification Powder or the Clentaminator, the Dryad won't update the Evil-Hallow% of your world instantly. Usually, just re-enter your world and it'll be fixed.

Well, if you still want to use the mod, you better read the main post of this thread, it explains everything. But if you want the code for the boss, well I don't really feel like there's no need to have it. The boss is really simple, and actually it's bad. So you should probably make your own boss and own enemies, stuff like that, and only use the main part of the mod, the Soul of Purity and the Purity in a Bottle. The rest can be ignored.
Also, @Smackydafrog, I'd like to know when your mod is ready! I really want to see what you could do with my bit of code :)

Slowly working on it, teaching myself how to code at the same time. Fun way to spend the downtime at work.

Slowly working on it, teaching myself how to code at the same time. Fun way to spend the downtime at work.
any updates on that? there are currently zero mods for 1.4 that can purify the whole world, and tEdit is not a solution since it works horribly with modded worlds

if you could port Pure Spirit to 1.4 i would really appreciate it <З

Back
Top Bottom