The Real Terrarian Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the painter make so many paintings so fast?
How does the painter make so many paintings so fast? Asked by @Raichu Sonic
The Painter as we all know sells paint and wallpaper and tools. He has a Duplipaintozor345. It's a machine that the painter hides under his table, and it's a mystery how he manages to keep it hidden. It just makes paint from Dirt blocks! Just that! In supersonic speed. And where does he keep it? Legend has it that the Painter has a secret warehouse in the underground where he keeps 98.6% of his crap there.​

Oh ok :merchantgrin:
[DOUBLEPOST=1425750297][/DOUBLEPOST]Well how about this question. What IS the Wall of Flesh?
I'm done!

What is The Wall of Flesh? Asked by: @PikminThePikmin
The Wall of Flesh is a living creature that lives in the deepest depths of the underworld. The Wall of Flesh is made up of decomposed enemies and critters. When an enemy or critter dies it sinks and sinks. This is because the Tongue of the Wall of Flesh is hooking onto the creature and bringing it down to the Underworld for him to devour. That way the Wall of Flesh grows. Sometimes the Wall of Flesh eats too much that it turns ultra obese. Then some Underworld enemies can detach from the Wall of Flesh, restoring it to natural size. The Wall of Flesh got created when Cthulhu died. His brain and eye stayed. The rest of his body fell down in a very deep cavern. His evilness was still there and he had a bit of life left. After staying a long time in deep caverns, he transformed into the Wall of Flesh corrupting the deep caves and transforming it into the Underworld. His favorite meal of all is the Guide Voodoo doll for some apparent reason.​

Why does the Crimson exist? You have explained Corruption, but why have you not explained the Crimson? Is it simply Cthulhu's blood that sputtered all over a small area when he died?

How was Skeletron created?

How was Golem created?

Why does Plantera release more dangerous monsters?
How was Skeletron created?
The skeletron is just a useless heap of bones, but what is it really? Remember the war that created the dungeon? Of course you do 'cause you love all my work, jk. In that war there existed some giants. They were giant Terrarians, twenty times as bigger as regular Terrarians. These huge things were really hard to fight in general, their punches were strong as a car going at it's maximum speed. Two giants were eventually caught somehow. We all know that the dungeon's enemies NEVER die (literally) well they do die but they are the undead. The giant's body decayed only leaving his bones. But the bones formed into a Skeletron as we know of today. The second giant turned into a Dungeon Guardian.

How was Golem created?
The Golem is a big mechanical/ancient boss. Remember that war between the Cyborgs and Lihzahrds?

n the early days of Terraria there was a jungle, Lihzahrds scattered all across the underground with flying snakes. There were also a tribe of Cyborgs called U100 United, who wanted to mine the precious Chlorophyte ore. The Lihzahrds didn't like the Cyborgs in their native habitat so they started to kill them. The Cyborgs swung back murdering many Lihzahrds. SO the Lihzahrds took matter into their own scaly hands and made a temple made of indestructible bricks (almost) to fend off the pesky Cyborgs. The Lihzahrds also made really cool weapons like the Heat Ray, Staff of Earth and the Stinger. Eventually the battle ended, and the Lihzahrds won. The Lihzahrds still never came out of their temple because they no longer trust anyone else. Some fool lost the key, so I guess their privacy is over, kind of.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that the Lihzahrds were geniuses just like the Cyborgs. Their IQ had spanned from 450 - 3000. When the Lihzahrds had a war with the Cyborgs they made a machine originally called the ":red:grinder5000" and it's still called that. In the simulation (The Game of Terraria) it's Golem. :red:grinder, err.. the Golem was used to protect the Lihzahrds. It was created out of Lihzahrd bricks (Made of Mudstone and Flying Snake droppings mixed together), Wires, Beetle Husks, Jungle Spores, and Life Fruits to give it life. So better not mess with the :red:grinder! I mean "Golem"

Why does Plantera release more dangerous monsters?
Before the killing of the Plantera there are some basic skeletons and enemies down at the Dungeon. But when you kill it new ones come to the Dungeon. The truth is that the harder enemies at the Dungeon were actually always in your world but they were "asleep" in a hidden humongous chamber. That is completely hidden. It is believed to be in the deepest depths of the Underworld. When you kill the Plantera she makes a very high pitched screech that is impossible to hear from the Terrarian senses. The Dungeon enemies can hear it. When the harder dungeon enemies hear it they come up to land, the screech always makes them do that. Whenever the Skeletons come up to land those imbeciles always get themselves trapped in the Dungeon.

Why does the Crimson exist? You have explained Corruption, but why have you not explained the Crimson? Is it simply Cthulhu's blood that sputtered all over a small area when he died?

How was the Crimson created? Asked by @@HeroGabe
The Crimson was created the exact same way as Corruption. Actually they are both the same thing. When we see the Corruption we have a 50% chance that you see Corruption and another half chance you see the Crimson. What they both really are is this land called the Caesious it is a land that is completely dark just black and grey. The land is covered with a Cthulhoptisy as I mentioned before. That dust releases a gas called Ctholore which has hallucinogenic effects to it. Once you breathe it you either see the Caesious as Crimson or Corruption.

How in the world was Plantera born? The post-dungeon invasions?

How in the world was Plantera born? Asked by @Itali
The Plantera is a Plant. No seriously, it's a plant. Plantera was born when a curious Lihzahrd was splicing some plants and binding them together just as a little personal curiosity. He was splicing a Life Fruit with a Jungle Spore and a Little Pink Flower. things happened really slowly. It started looking like a miniscule Plantera at first. It was living. The Mini Plantera was planted in the underground jungle by the Lihzahrd because he feared it can possibly grow too much. The Mini Plantera started making itself a bulb around herself, turning into a Plantera Bulb that glows in the dark. In the Planera bulb there is a fluid called Chlorosoul that tremendously increases the growth of a Plantera. This only comes effect to Plantera when her bulb has been destroyed. She will come out of her bulb and she will dramatically grow in milliseconds because of the Chlorosoul she got. The Plantera apparently became an invasive species in the world of Terraria, thus you can find many of these bulbs if you search. These bulbs are actually found when you beat the Mech bosses. They rise out or their mud blocks drastically because the Mech bosses have a gas in themselves which is Stlelylo, it's a really good source of plant food.​

Last edited:
This is an interesting concept! I like it! I want to see it grow!
CIJceIO.gif

I'll ask something: Who created the mechanical bosses? Why do those cold, lifeless machines carry souls?

Why does Terraria exist?
Why does Terraria exist? Asked by @@LeFr33
Terraria just exists. Yeah but how does it? It started out very faintly. There's a solar system called "Terryastem" in the milky way far from Earth. In the beginning there was only one star. That star was the only one in the Terryastem so far. The star's name was "BobCXT9004". Bob was a neighboring star to another solar system called "Maschoperlolos". Bob gained tons of mass thus gaining a lot of gravity, soon its gravity started pulling together some big chunks of rocks. It was just Bob and around it was big fat clumps of random rocks. At the time a ruler from "Thorruschiomoland" (A planet in the Maschoperlolos system) was mysteriously sent far into space, he was launched somehow. The ruler was Spinks I, he had magical powers he was a wizard back at his home planet. Spinks I was exalted into BobCXT9004 eventually killing himself. His magical powers were released then that created a huge cyclone in the Terryastem after years in the cyclone. The planets and everything formed. The inner magic from Spinks I made the world of Terraria flooding with life.

This is an interesting concept! I like it! I want to see it grow!
CIJceIO.gif

I'll ask something: Who created the mechanical bosses? Why do those cold, lifeless machines carry souls?

Who created the mechanical bosses? Why do those cold, lifeless machines carry souls?
This should cover part 1.
The Mechanical bosses were made by the De Crafter (he lives in a jungle shrine but he can teleport when you are near) as a curiosity not a revenge or payback or whatever. The Mechanical bosses were made from Hallowed ore and bars(Hallowed ore was actually an ore, but the De Crafter mined all the Hallowed ore) . The mechanical bosses can look like they're made of Iron but there not, the Evil Crafter put souls all over the hallowed bars so it'd make it looking like Iron .The summoning items are actually bait. When the bosses see them they come straight for it.
And why do they carry souls? Souls in Terraria ar far different than you'd expect from a normal human being. Souls are actually a body part, an organ. These organs are similar to Ectoplasm.
This material is like no other. It's a solid, you can hold it easily but you can stick your hand right into it (Which you shouldn't do because it's going to hurt like f*ck). It can float in the open air.
These souls are made of a fluid called "Andrewinite" this substance has been created after the death of Spinks I Andrewinite was created from the blood of Spinks I . The blood was distributed on the lans of terraria after the Cyclone in the Terrystem.
There's a solar system called "Terryastem" in the milky way far from Earth. In the beginning there was only one star. That star was the only one in the Terryastem so far. The star's name was "BobCXT9004". Bob was a neighboring star to another solar system called "Maschoperlolos". Bob gained tons of mass thus gaining a lot of gravity, soon its gravity started pulling together some big chunks of rocks. It was just Bob and around it was big fat clumps of random rocks. At the time a ruler from "Thorruschiomoland" (A planet in the Maschoperlolos system) was mysteriously sent far into space, he was launched somehow. The ruler was
Spinks I, he had magical powers he was a wizard back at his home planet. Spinks I was exalted into BobCXT9004 eventually killing himself. His magical powers were released then that created a huge cyclone in the Terryastem after years in the cyclone. The planets and everything formed. The inner magic from Spinks I made the world of Terraria flooding with life.
The blood multiplied for some mysterious reason. The blood of Spinks I had different characteristics, part of him was Dark like the Night, some of him was Light like the hallow and some other kinds like Might, Sight, Flight and others. When the De Crafter made his mechanical bosses (They weren't alive) he found Souls on the ground one day. He thought they might give life to them, it did give life but the Souls were the evil kind, Sight, Might and Fright, so making the bosses evil. Then the bosses sprung and Killed De Crafter. The mech bosses turned asleep and they weren't found anymore they rarely come up to the surface naturally.
Sorry it took so long :( you guys.

Last edited:
Who put all the chests with such nice loot in them underground?
Done.

Who put all the chests with such nice loot in them underground?
In the days of Early Terraria, there were many villages scattered on the surface. It was a pretty decent time then had then, they had had all the things they needed to survive, shelter, food, security, sanity and family with friends. Then the unpredictable happened. There was a huge earthquake with magnitude 21.21, the same exact one as the one that launched the Floating Islands in the air. The earthquake messed around with Terraria as if it was its pillow and he was beating it up. The lands shifted so much. That the cities gave in and were submerged in the underground. Those underground houses you see are actually houses that were in the cities of Early Terraria. The chests inside them are the chests that they literally HAD in their houses before the earthquake. Some chests were tossed so much by the earthquake that there even was some chests on the surface and some without houses in the underground. The materials in the chests are what the Early Terrarians had in their chests, unfortunately the things in the chests (for example the Magic Mirror) cannot be crafted since those the recipes are obscure to the memory, so you have to find those things in the underground chests.​

Really good work, I like your idea.
Also, I noticed that you needed a co-writer. I don't know if you just accept requests, but I would be happy to help work on this thread.
Also, really quick question; Were do slimes come from?

pretty good though as for my question why do horror monsters come out during a solar eclipse?

Question: Why do horror monsters come out during a solar eclipse

Answer: Eclipse creatures, like most creatures, live somewhere in the Underworld. However, at certain times, the moon goes in front of the sun. When this happens, a special call is emitted. The call is a special sound, far more exotic than what we can hear with our normal ears. The exotic sound is made from the Terrarian Moon. The Terrarian Moon sends out special sound waves at a Solar Eclipse, because the Terrarian moon is sensitive to heavy light from the sun. Solar Eclipse horror monsters have a special sensory organ that can "hear" these calls. However, when it becomes night, a different call is emitted, because the sun is not there to change the sound. The eclipse monsters don't like the sound that is emitted, and they retreat deep underground to avoid hearing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom