WIP The Savior of Himself: TerraWarrior

TerraWarrior

Eye of Cthulhu
(I couldn't think of a better title)
Basically, i get trapped across multiple versions of Terraria (pc,mobile,ps3,ps4,xbox360,xbox1, and even upcoming Wii U) by an evil, stronger, version of myself. All 7 of me go fight the evil me. I also run into other games along the way.
[/SPOILER=Prolouge]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a normal day. The sun was shining, bunnies were hopping and the guide was walking around. Suddenly, purple, dusty clouds broke the sunlight. A bright light appeared out of nowhere. A person who looked alot like me jumped out. He was exactly the same, just with no pupils. "Who the hell are you?" "I am....." he said ".....YOU". "I am the evil you. I was sent here by master Cthulu. He sent me here to clone you and scatter your clones." I don't remember what happened. All i remember was a bright flash... then everything was normal. But there was a glowing orb in front of me. I touched it and all that i remember was being blinded by it.
[/SPOILER]

[/SPOILER=Chapter 1: Mobile]

I woke up and all i saw were red things flying. I looked closer and saw that they were... birds? No time to find out. I had to get myself and go get the next me. I saw the orb- again. I sprinted to it, but suddenly i was lifted into the air. I looked below and found green things, maybe mutated slimes? A thing hit the cage i was in- and i was free. I ran to the orb, but the slimes were blocking me. Suddenly, they froze. I saw an advertisement behind me. I ran towards the orb and i was free. I was teleported into something else. I saw a chicken getting hit by a car. I saw lots of cars, some bigger than others. Not too far away, was the orb. I made my way to it, only getting hit by a car. I tried again, and made it halfway. There was a river in front of me. I crossed lily pads and logs, and an aligator. I made it to the orb, and was teleported to... Terraria! I looked for myself and freed myself. "Thank you, uhhh.... me?" "Come on" i said. "The orb will take us to another place to save another you and me." We touched the orb and teleported to another console.
[/SPOILER]
hope you enjoy, tell me if spoilers are broken

Back
Top Bottom