Items The scotch tape

ImAFoxInDaGame

Terrarian
The Expert Moon Lord have one in nine chance of drop a piece of scotch tape. It's a material , and he's description is : "Looks innocent, right?". You can mix 2 weapons with it. When you mix it , it will have a broken prefix , so you need to repair it. Like , you can have a double Meowmere. It will shot two cats , double the damage and , because it's a "Double Meowmere" , the hitbox will be bigger. I KNOW , i know , it is OP. So if you have an idea how to a little bit un-OP it , post a comment down below.

Hope you like my idea! :p

The Expert Moon Lord have one in nine chance of drop a piece of scotch tape. It's a material , and he's description is : "Looks innocent, right?". You can mix 2 weapons with it. When you mix it , it will have a broken prefix , so you need to repair it. Like , you can have a double Meowmere. It will shot two cats , double the damage and , because it's a "Double Meowmere" , the hitbox will be bigger. I KNOW , i know , it is OP. So if you have an idea how to a little bit un-OP it , post a comment down below.

Hope you like my idea! :p
Op items is kinda a issue in terrarian suggestions but I see where this is going. I really like the idea a bunch, in fact! However, Happy says its suggustion time:
-The effects should be doubled, just not the stats. The fact the stats will be doubled is extremely overpowered and shouldn’t be a part in the suggestion. When I mean effects, a terra blade shoots two terra beams.
-Only should be for melee weapons (No weapons with Life Steal) , and reason why is:
——Magic: Dual Blizzard Staff, Dual Life Steal
——Ranged: Dual SDMG (Moonlord gun drop), Dual Clebration, Dual Snowman Cannons (Which would be my favorite weapon)
——Summon: Crazy in pvp (Frost Hydra trick is tooooo OP, and having two, oh please no) and wouldn’t work for the fact that minions do melee damage.
-As in your meowmere example, would it summon two cats that go in different directions, or kinda like a burst (summoning two cats one after the other in a rapid succession)

Op items is kinda a issue in terrarian suggestions but I see where this is going. I really like the idea a bunch, in fact! However, Happy says its suggustion time:
-The effects should be doubled, just not the stats. The fact the stats will be doubled is extremely overpowered and shouldn’t be a part in the suggestion. When I mean effects, a terra blade shoots two terra beams.
-Only should be for melee weapons (No weapons with Life Steal) , and reason why is:
——Ranged: Dual SDMG (Moonlord gun drop), Dual Clebration, Dual Snowman Cannons (Which would be my favorite weapon)
——Summon: Crazy in pvp (Frost Hydra trick is tooooo OP, and having two, oh please no) and wouldn’t work for the fact that minions do melee damage.
-As in your meowmere example, would it summon two cats that go in different directions, or kinda like a burst (summoning two cats one after the other in a rapid succession)
Whats the frost hydra trick?

Like , imagine you shoot at a dummy. The first sword will shot one cat a little bit higher than normal , and the second sword will shot a cat a little bit lower than normal. And they shot in same time , too.

(Sorry if your eyes bleeding :D)

idea for un-op
hahayes
No knockback immunity even with items that prevent knockback
15%- damage reduction and -15 defense
one weapon deals half the damage of the original one, the second one deals quarter the damage, to have 75% damage from the single weapon rather than x2 the original damage

idea for un-op
hahayes
No knockback immunity even with items that prevent knockback
15%- damage reduction and -15 defense
one weapon deals half the damage of the original one, the second one deals quarter the damage, to have 75% damage from the single weapon rather than x2 the original damage
Not bad
[doublepost=1521661586,1521661543][/doublepost]By the way , we need ranger's scotch tape. If you have an idea what stats to change , post a comment.

Imagine a rapid dual Daedalus Stormbow with Holy Arrows :naughty:
Or a rapid dual Phantasm with Luminite Arrows :naughty:

Back
Top Bottom