• Delete This

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kingveren

Steampunker
Hello I am...… kingveren

This is Serpent's Dream

Update:

I am in no one asking for pity this is solely my fault that this became well.... DEAD. At the time i was go through some stuff than is a little private so I will not be discussing. It took a bit to get back into Terraria to once again try to realize my dream of making this mod. It all fell apart. I lost interest, my Terraria wasnt working properly, and I abandon all hope as to finding the originals files for some of the sprites due my laptop dying on me and my USB being stolen with all the backups. Today I will tell you the reader that I will do my best to revive this dead dream. Of course I will wait until 1.4 modding kicks in.

I have decided to resprite everything I've lost(Except maybe the sword, that I want to be Iconic for this mod) so I will begin spriting before the wave of 1.4 modding occurs to hopefully have some good sprites ready?
Introduction:
The Serpent's dream mod starting as a personal project I was keeping hidden so I could learn coding faster. I'm an okay spriter with my only problem is shading(I can do it, just it looks slightly messy). The project started as The Void Legends but due to certain circumstances it was infused with the Beyond The Forgotten Ages mod and then forgotten, with none of the base content being added. After a month of nothing added to the mod, I started working on it again taking up the name Serpent's Dream. Again a month later things change, my laptop broke. I was able to get it fixed but the files for the mod are lost with only one sprite left. I started working on it again about a two weeks ago with the release of a single non-programmed sword being released on the tModLoader. It was a decision made by me to allow this project to go public. I'm now inviting others to join the mod team of only me. I released in the mod description that its open. This mod will focus on unique content while also getting the content high. I aim for this mod to turn into a Calamity like mod except without the rapid respriting and new gamemodes.

Fafnir.png

(Note: This is not a actual sprite going into the mod its just for a weird backstory tablet thingy. It will also be the base for the icon)

Current Plans:
- I want to keep the plans short while also big, so I will push this mod to be better.

Fafnir:
This will be a Post-Moonlord boss

Description:
A golden dragon with a red gem is his forehead. Fafnir was once a dwarf who became too greedy and was cursed to become a dragon(What to know the full lore look him up, hes a nordic mythos). While not based on the mythology 100% will still be a challenging fight for those who dare to face the greedy beast.

The boss will be spawned using a pile of coins that takes 10 platinum, 10 gold, 10 silver, and 10 copper and a secret coin (That will drop from the Moonlord).

Phase 1:
He will spawn anywhere and he will start off with a beam attack.
Phase 2:
Once 75% health he will fire dragon's breath
Phase 3:
Once at 50% health he will change strategy and become immune while summoning two gold worms to fight by his side while he starts firing a fireball at the player slowly.
Phase 4: (Final Phase)
Once you defeat both the worms he will become enraged and speed up while keeping the attacks from phase 2.

Current Planned Drops:
The Serpent's Blade
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Starforger:

This will the boss after Fafnir

Description:
A massive sentient being with the power to create the very thing that a universe needs to live. He will be a massive alien like creature with 6 hands and "U" horned head. He has no legs but a really long tail. His horns are a little short and he seems to be a little small for this sentient race suggesting he is just a new born apprentice.

The boss will be spawn by using an item called "The Star's Cry" which will be crafted from a revealed material
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gorelord

Pre-Mech

Description:
-Redacted-

(All Weapons except the sword are shadowed till finished coding)

Vampire's Gambit Knifes:
These knifes are based of the vampire knifes and will be for the throwing class. Ability: -Classified-
Vampire'sGambitKnifes.png

Undead Dragon Rally Banner:
This banner looks like a axe but is actually a summoning weapon. Ability: -Classified-
Undead Dragon Rally Flag.png

The 9th Color:
Its a prism based weapon. Ability: -Classified-
The 9th Color.png

The G.M.P:
Its a gun called "Giant Mutant Porpoise" based off the SDMG. Ability: -Classified-
(Plz call me a idiot cause I lost the sprite)

The Serpent's Blade:
A sword based off the meowmere in attack design. Ability: -Classified-
GoldenSerpentBlade.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom