Story The stories of Terraria

omegadankbat

Terrarian
Hello, on steam I made a guide which was actually a long story and to show to more people I decided to post the stories I make on the forums and on steam

Enjoy

The Start of this
So you made it to the ocean and you find Bobby the angler he looks at you and puts an explosive collar around your neck and forces you to get a specific fish each and everyday but will set you free after 250 days or 250 fish collected and you have no choice.

the days keep going
so you have started your fishing and everyday you get tired, very tired. day 7 you will start to feel regret and some craziness, day 16 you mind starts getting crazy, your losing your sanity and were barely even scratching the surface, day 31 you beg Bobby to set you but every time you do he stabs you in the chest forcing you to fish and all he gives you to eat is raw fish, everyday, day 45 and your chest is full of blood, you start going crazy, really crazy, don't even know what you are doing you ask for help but Bobby is watching and will stab your friends if you ask.

your losing your mind
To everyone Bobby isn't a friend he's a slave master, he has slaves all around the world, even in calamity and thorium and even more. At day 66 people saw you were gone, you couldn't speak now and people started fighting back but Bobby had other plans. Yharim heard about Bobby and wanted to recruit him and he did that. Bobby was now making his slaves not only fish but kill and scavenge resources. Yharim also made it so that the slaves could never leave. day 89 you were sent to get a fish from another world and kill monsters and get resources you were going crazy and were infected with a virus and were literally rotting away, but Yharim made you immortal so that you could work, Forever. day 100 finally came and you didn't even know, you're unrecognizable you look like a monster, and we haven't even reached the original 250 days and now It's forever

you are not human now
Yharim now got the Lunatic cultist as a rank 50 slave and the Lunatic made a spell that will make any slave he wants into true monsters. these monsters won't have free thought, they won't be able to do anything and they won't even be human, just monsters and their only purpose is to work for Yharim and Bobby. day 157 and the spell will be released in 2 days you knew you would just die and accept it and all your friends were slaves too. day 158, 1 day until it happens, 1,000,000 slaves will become monsters and there was no stopping it but you came up with an idea, escape to another universe. your idea is to go to calamity and make it into the unauthorized area, where the sensors won't detect you but if the sensors won't detect you anywhere you will be instantly searched for and if found, killed. the plan is to manipulate my sensor in my collar and my collar is a v0.1 and those are bad and easily manipulated so I did that and made it so I'm always in my room. now I go to calaimty and there are thick walls and sensors but they won't detect me since my sensors think i'm in my room so now it's just the thick walls and my idea is underground since we can go there and I need the underground hallow but that is blocked off unless you are asked to go there but I know some ''people'' that have a secret tunnel to the underground hallow so I went there and looked for a chaos elemental and I found one screaming, begging for help and it was stuck in a hole and they can't teleport because Yharim thought they would break everyone free so he made a curse and they are now like humans. so I helped him, asked for a rod of discord and he sacrificed him self and got the rod and escaped and only 5 hours until everyone I every knew became a monster.

A new disaster
day 159 the day everyone I ever knew became a monster, I didn't even stay in the normal world my home was now a small island in calamity called ''cracked bazza'' an island nearly destroyed from the last events that Yharim did. day 166 a week after and Yharim and Bobby noticed I was gone and Bobby sent out 5 monsters to search for me and I ran and ran and ran and fell into one of the cracks but landed in water, but It still hurt a lot. day 170 and I was stuck in darkness and now 30 monsters were on the search and I walked around and found light. I went to the light and it was a girl with wings and looked like a witch and looked like a normal human so I woke her up and asked ''who are you'' and I said ''I was a slave working for Yharim'' and she said ''I have no time I'll tell you stuff later'' and she pushed me into a portal and it warped me into the normal world. I was now in a house next to the girl a weird looking guy with a hat and a guy wearing a BoC mask with fishron wings. I asked ''who are all of you'' The girl said deviantt the guy with the hat said abomination and the guy the the mask said mutant, they sent deviantt to investigate the situation with Yharim and the slaves but she fell in the hole and got lost and we have you here so that we can get a plan to stop Yharim for good

The great war
first abomination cured me so I'm now human and normal and then they asked how it was and I told them they had me kill, fish and scavenge resources for Yharim and Bobby the angler. Mutant had a plan to get everyone to join the fight to stop Yharim so abomination and deviantt spread the word and 2 day later we had 2,000,000 things were in and 5 days later we had 10,000,000 and we had things like Crabulon, viscount, alpha cactus worm, Desert scourge, the hive mind, The Perforators, Slime god, queen bee, empress of light,the queen jellyfish, and even Ragnarok and Andesia & Dioritus etc but we have a lot of supporters ready for war. day 200 the day for war, we all traveled to the base and war started. millions of monsters started fighting against the bad monsters, the lunatic cultist started summoning dragons and even summoned the pillars,Hive mine and master cactus worm attacked the pillars,infernace went on a massacre and killed 7,000 bad monsters,SA-X, The Broodmother, Ragnar, and the buried champion finished off the pillars but next was the moonlord.Permafrost, Regaroth, Cryogen, Jumbo Cactuar, The Lich, deviantt, and 100,000 more things were ready. The moon lord summoned but the Lunatic upgraded him to an ultra strong moon lord,Obsidious was now getting ready. The battle begun and moon lord shot 5 lasers and Regaroth got hit hard but SA-X hit the moon lord hard dealing 15,000 to the top eye, Greed hit him hard dealing 10,000 to the top eye. Yharim was not happy so he got calamitas for extra damage. Etheria joined and did 50,000 to all eyes and the top was dead then deviantt got her super power and demolished the eyes and 10,000 to calamitas, Duke Fishron attacked calamitas and got enraged. Steam train ran over 10,000 bad monsters then calamitas, athena got calamitas to his 3rd phase and empress of light wanted in by dashing through calamitas dealing 15,000, with my power I finished off calamitas. at this point moon lord was dead and calamitas and nearly half dead, the bad monsters were dead so Yharim started kidnapping some monsters to his side to continue the battle. 5 stronger monsters on our side had died and Yharim already kidnapped 500,000 of our things but the battle can't stop now. 20 mins later and Yharim had 1,000,000 more and 3,000,000 had already died, this wasn't good. Ragnarok needed to do something so he used all his power and killed 50,000 then 100,000 then 250,000, Yharim was not happy so he got providence but it was to late Shen Doragon, gilgamesh and enkidu,etheria,The ancients,Zero, and the strongest forces killed providence without breaking a sweat. then came The devourer of gods, strong monsters died but he still died. Yharims monsters were dying faster than he could count so he had one option, Yharon the jungle dragon joined and was very though even with all these strong people. Duke fishron became Duke Fishron EX and mutant and abomination used their powers.there where only 200,000 things alive and 100,000 bad monsters which were once normal beings, alive. Yharon was almost at his second phase and Yharim looked at the Lunatic cultist and asked to fight if Yharon died and said he will fight for his master at soul. Yharons first phase was done now it time for the 2nd and Yharim got Yharon back to fight. Zero died and SA-X but everyone else was alive and the battle still continues. Yharim was thinking to maybe do something with Bobby but he is too weak so no but he thought he might have to use supreme calamitas because Yharon might die and Yharon was at 67% health. The Radiant master, Azana, and the equinox worms died and Yharon was at 47%. Mutant wasn't getting happy so he used even more power and Yharon is now at 35%. The Plaugebringer Goliath launched 10 Nukes only dealing 100,000 damage. Finally Yharon died and Yharim was really mad so he had 1 option, Supreme Calamitas. Supreme calamitas came and killed 5 strong bosses and almost all bosses this was bad. Mutant was using all he could, Abomination and Deviantt was also trying so as everyone else but he was still at 95% health. Andas, The trinity, space whale and many more just joined the battle to help defeat Supreme clamitas. 1 hour later and Supreme calamitas was at 50% but Cog lord and Frost king died. Crabulon couln't do much so he started playing music and that helped since supreme calamitas is at 30% but Yharim is not happy. Duke Fishron EX died and Rajha Rabbit too and supreme calamitas is at 15%. Supreme calamitas got powerful and killed andas, space whale, and the trinity and things weren't looking good at 10%. Mutant and Ragnarok got Supreme calamitas at 1% and I hit the final blow and Supreme calamitas died. Yharim had no one and I met Yharim at his base and he said ''Fine you win, you have showed me you are strong enough to take on everything I have so you are stronger than me'' he got on his knees and I stabbed him and I killed him. I am now the jungle king and finally I walked up to Bobby, grabbed the knife he stabbed me with and killed him for good.

The Aftermath
After killing Yharim and becoming jungle king I learn't a lesson to never help someone get fish.
the world was a better place, but millions of people died and only 1,500 actual things survived this and I thanked them and paid them for their service to help the world and help terraria and most importantly, This calamity was over for good.

Thank you
Thanks for reading this, at first it was gonna be a joke guide but made it into a story and it took like 7 hours but thank you if you read everything, may not be perfect but I hope you like it and truth is, the angler quests were rigged from the start. I might make another part to this idk.

Lunatic king? (The second part)
So after I became ruler of terraria I noticed the lunatic cultist was gone so I looked for him but he wasn't anywhere to be found so I sent out a few of my workers to try to find him but he still wasn't found, then I found a ripped note on the ground which was actually a contract signed by the cultist saying "With my forces I will serve Yharim even if he dies and become the Lunatic king, I will share the mind of Yharim and sacrifice myself so that he could rule terraria forever" the rest was lost and the note was written in blood. I gave the note to mutant. Mutant wondered how the Lunatic could share the mind of Yharim since he is dead, but maybe it could be a spell so we investigated that and Yharims suit vanished, and we got an idea

It's a trick
Mutant had the thought that the Lunatic was gonna wear the suit and he will share the thoughts of Yharim, that's why I didn't to wear the suit, Yharim had this planned, he knew what would happen. what about the teleportation I asked, Mutant said "the Devourer, even though we killed him, he exists in other universes and is teamed with the Lunatic. I sent 50 people to 50 diffrent universes and in 1 of those was the same Lunatic we knew, so Mutant, Abomination, Deviantt, and I all went to that universe, 789 septillion light years away from home and we made it. We were walking in some sort of swamp place and suddenly comes the Devourer out, "So it looks like you made it" said a mysterious figure. Who are you. we asked "Don't play stupid, you know who I am" and the Devourer ate us all.

Yharim?
We all woke up strapped to the wall and the Lunatic in Yharims armor was there. So It looks like I'm coming back. said the Lunatic. "Hey Lunatic your done we are here ready to kill you" said mutant. "Truth is, I'm actually sharing thoughts with Yharim and I'm Yharim right now so you didn't kill Yharim". Yharim said "Sorry but your to late to kill me because I'm gonna suck all the power from all of you and that includes the devourer, Then Yharim threw all our bodies out except mine and he challenged me to a fight but then Mutant, Abomination, and deviantt woke up and Mutant said "My power regenerates fast and I challenge you to fight me, then they all ran away through a portal and we followed them to the seas.

Takeover of the seas
we went through the portal and we were in the Sulphuros seas and Yharim and fake Yharim were gonna rule the seas so we had a plan, The aquatic depths. We were gonna rule there and Yharim will rule the Sulphuros seas. We started be gathering our team and telling them how the Sulphuros seas is a horrible place and that we should destroy it and they were agreeing and Yharim was doing the same but he was also making the creatures stronger and was even getting the Leviathan and Anahita to fight. The next day Yharim sent 100 sea creatures to the aquatic depths but they were easily killed. We secretly started taking over the sunken seas and that was a success for us and e had 2x the sea creatures now. Yharim was getting the water to rise so that it could reach us but we built a wall to protect us from the water. We dug a secret tunnel that enters the abyss so that we could raid the abyss. Yharim had become king of the sea and he declared war and we accepted the war ad it began.

Fight of the Gods
As the wind was blowing and the seas were rising everyone was ready to fight in an ocean and many many sea creatures were ready, Mutant, Abomination, and Deviantt were getting ready, some Strong Monstetrs from the last battle came too, and someone started playing music with bells. The battle began and things weren't great, Mutant was mainly focusing on Yharim, Abomination on the Devourer, and Deviantt on Yharön. The Devourer was hitting me very hard and we were all thinking we didn't have enough forces. Mutant combined everyones shield and a lot of the damage we were getting was blocked. Ragnörok was like last time, dealing lots of damage and the fake Yharim was almost dead. Fake Yharim died and Yharon was at like 99%. The music was getting intense and the world around was collapsing and suddenly, everyone became stronger. The Devourer was coming from to many portals and things were getting hopeless........ The universe was actually collapsing. Yharon was at 83% but not close to the second phase. Yharon nearly killed Deviantt and I saved her and tried to help her but....She died. Mutant and Abomination got a lot more mad and were hitting 10x harder. The Leviathan was released and the sea monsters were attacking it and the ground was falling. Yharon was at 75% and we thought we could win, but we only had 75% on the 1st phase not the second so we had a lot more to do. Yharim got an acid rain to pour down on us and it weakened some of our creatures. The desert had almost become an ocean now and the desert scourge was happy so he joined us. Leviathan was almost dead at 23% but that wasn't the only creature he could get, the next one was stronger. The Devourer nearly killed Abomination but Mutant barely managed to save him. Yharon is now at 60% and Yharim was at 90%, Yharim is very though. The sunken sea was now at the surface and the abyss was taking over and we are at 700 meters down and the underworld is 2000 meters down so we were eventually gonna reach the underworld. The Devouerer was now at 80% in total and Abomination was 80% dead, that dosen't make Mutant happy. The sky was now cracking and the ground was being deleted. The aquatic scourge finally came and yes it was strong, but not strong enough for us. later the Sulphuros seas became yellow, the pp sea is back. The devouerer was destroying everything and things were starting to come from other universes. The aquatic scourge died, Yharon was at 45% and really weird things were falling from the sky. Later a giant battleship dropped from the sky and we got the battleship and started blasting. The Devouerer was now caching falling things from the sky and we had flying creatures to cache stuff. Later we also got a portal gun, weird looking helicopter plane thing, some buildings, multiple guns, weird looking bean shaped thing that could only say wooooooo, slimes were falling from the sky, 3D BLOCKS IN A 2D WORLD WHAT, and 2 submarines. The battle was now even crazier with all these things, and we had firepower. Yharon was now at 25% and we were almost at the second phase, Yharim was at 85%, and The Devouerer was now at 60% and most of our sea creatures were dead. Yharim had more ships and planes than we had but he had less monsters, but he still had someone to fight if he needed him to fight. Ragnarök was still alive after all this and was still kicking strong and attacking Yharon. Yharon made it to the second phase after all this time YES. Abomination went to Duke fishron EXs corpse and revived him and he joined us to attack Yharim. The devouerer was now at 35% health in total, yes in TOTAL he is gonna die.
Abomination looked for some of the dead monsters bodies from the last battle and saw shen dorogan and revived him and got him to battle. The Devouerer was at 10% and Yharim knew he needed his backup. The Devouerer died and from the abyss came Old Duke himself. Duke Fishron EX stared at Old Duke and knew what was gonna happen. Both quickly dashed at each other and the fight of the Dukes began. Mutant gave Duke Fishron EX some energy and Yharim gave some to Old Duke. 1,400 meters down and we made it into absolute darkness, the lower abyss, everything was quiet now. very few bits of land there was and thing just keep on falling from the sky. A space station suddenly fell from the sky, spaghetti, aircraft carriers, sometimes cities, military planes, and nukes that sometimes explode. The Dukes kept fighting and fighting and Yharon was 65% in the 2nd phase. lava was evaporating some of the water but soon we would get to the underworld and lots of water would evaporate. Old Duke was at 75% and Duke Fishron EX was also at 75%. I was getting inpatient with Yharon so I told everyone to target Yharon and now he is at 30%. At this point everyone had firearms but they could only fire above water of course. Duke Fishron EX was faster than Old duke and that gave him an advantage. Yharon was at 15% and Yharon was feeling like he failed his master. 1,800 meters down and we are peaking into the underworld, the end was near. Old Duke managed to Bite Duke fishron EX very hard dealing 10,000 damage. As guns were firing, many Sea creatures dying, and outright war happening, we reached the underworld. The water started to evaporate but the water managed to beat the lava and takeover the underworld so now we have an even lower abyss and the brimstone crag was missing. Yharon died and right before he died he killed Abomination. "Mutant was Enraged by the death of his brother", Mutant was ready for bloodshed and he became 1,000x stronger now. Mutant and Yharim started battling it out, we were going even deeper than the underworld and war was happening. Duke Fishron was still battling Old Duke and everyone else was attacking Yharim. Yharim was at 80% and Mutant was at 72% but we had an army still. Someone fired a nuke they found at Yharim dealing good damage. Yharim would keep summoning fake Yharons to confuse us. Mutant and Yharim were nearly equal in power making this an even fight. Sneakily Duke Fishron EX ran from Old Duke and bite Yharim dealing 5,000, out of 3,500,000. out of the very far away sky dropped a gun but not any gun, a gun the fires mini nukes. At this point we would reach the core in about 5 hours so we have 10 hours until we make a giant hole in this planet. I wasn't doing much because I don't have crazy super powers and I'm here because a random fisher man captured me so who knows how I've survived all this. Yharim was trying to take over what was left of the brimstone crag and he almost did take over. The tempature here was at like 243 degrees and 99% of our creatures were dead. Old Duke was at 51% and Duke Fishron EX was at 67%, who knows when they would die. Yharim was at 65% since Mutant could hit Yharim hard with his, stuff I guess. How was I surviving this extreme tempature? well I was actually in a boat away from hell and there were also some people there so we were just hanging out having a great time. Lots of warheads were dropping from the sky so I thought maybe we could launch them at Yharim so I did and 3 out of the 4 hit him. Mutant and Yharim were just fighting, nothing special so lets skip a few hours. 4 hours later and we were almost at the core, Yharim was now at 35%, Mutant was at 20%, 7 warheads had hit Yharim now, and we were still chilling in the boat which was actually an aircraft carrier. 10 minutes until we hit the inner core and one of them will die because the inner core is at 5430 Celsius which is very hot. Old Duke was already dead and Duke Fishron EX managed to get to us because he can't survive the heat down there. The core, Yharim and Mutant were now battling at the core and one of them has to die. Yharim was at 2% and Mutant at 0.5%. Mutant tried to push Yharim into the core and he would burn at this tempature but Yharim was also trying the same. With his wings we grabbed Yharim and Mutant went down to the core and both died, Mutant died for terraria.

The Aftermath
Now there was a giant hole leading to the core and we couldn't fix that. Mutant was now recognized for what he did and will never be forgotten. Only 32 other creatures survived this event and they were also recognized and were thanked and paid a lot. Now that Yharim is truly dead I was given the role of Yharim and as a ruler I helped the world of terraria and it's future. Remember, all this happened when I talked to a fisher man

Thank you again
Thank you for reading all this if you did, this took me days and I even reached the limit of characters. I plan on making a prequel to this but it will be somewhere else but I might also put it in another story on steam. Hope you liked it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom