WIP The Story of Chube

TerraWarrior

Eye of Cthulhu
Notes: I haven't learned to use spoilers yet, so please ignore that! Also, this story is unveiling,as its based on my gameplay of my main character, Chube.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 1 : A brand new world! ~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a new world. And a strange one, too."How did i get here" said Chube."Oh well." He wandered around hopelessly, wondering where he was. Suddenly, a slime appeared. "OMG WOT IS THAT MONSTER!!!!1!!!!1?" He backed away as the slime came closer and closer. Then he started to flee like an idiot. As he was foolishly running, he came across a strange character. "Who are you?"he said."Me? Well, im the Guide.My name is Andrew."he said. "Well, what do I do first?" Chube said.
Chube's answer was simply "Cut down some trees and make a house." He did what he said, and soon there was a tiny but cozy house in the middle of the forest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 2 : Nothing is promised in life but death ~ ~ ~
The night was close by, but luckily they were safe (at least for a while). The guide heard knocking on the door."It must be the pizza guy!" Then he opened the door. The second he grabbed the knob, Chube yelled "NOOOOOOO!". "Why?"the guide said.
Just then, a horde of zombies entered the door. It was then a long and bloody night.It was terrible,just plain terrible.
When the morning came, Chube yelled " YEEES! JUST YEEEEES!", thus ending the night.​

I plan to (hopefully) make it better, add more chapters and more to chapter 2.
Once i get to the point of where i am now, things will be much easier. Right now half is it is memory, and the other half is make-believe

Sorry 4 double post, but new chapter awaits! It's even improved.

Chapter 3: Marathon across the world
Chube on his way to the jungle to go mining. He had heard from Andrew that there were many mysteries
and wonders down there of legends. "This is boring." he said. He really was bored out of his mind. He stumbled upon a purple land. "What the hell is this place?" he thought. It was weird- purple globs of slime, weed that was deadly, and strange orbs. He barley escaped from a deep pit that he nicked "Purple Pit of Penetration". He managed to escape with is life, but not by much. He walked across many lands, desert, snow, plains, almost every biome. Once he made it to the jungle, he was obliterated. He took one step into the cave, and was attacked. Hornets. Bats. Man Eaters. You name it, he was attacked by it. He had sadly died, but he respawned just in time for night. He had a few ores- copper, iron, gold. "What do i do with these?"
"Make a furnace, make an anvil, and craft"
He did just that. He had a gold Broadsword and iron armor. He kept the copper. He went underground, but in the forest. He had a few mushrooms. "I wonder what would happen," he thought, hoping to turn into a giant. He ate it, but he didn't grow. He was healed. He went deep and found a golden chest. He opened it.
In it he saw a few potions, and a shiny mirror. He picked up the mirror and saw a tag. The tag read:
"Gaze in the mirror to return home." He did just that, and in the blink of an eye, he was home.
He wondered. What wonders were beyond him.........and the evils...

That last part means there will be a villan, but not untill later.
Enjoy the chapter.

Back
Top Bottom