The TEP Mod

The Emearld Pickaxe123

Skeletron Prime
So I have been working on this mod for a few days now, and I wanted to see what you guys think of it! :D

Ores:
  • Tepirum Ore
  • Lava Shard (WIP)
Tools:
  • Tepirum Pickaxe
  • Tepirum Sword
  • Teprium Axe
  • Example Sword (for the jokes)
Items:
  • Teprium Bar
  • Teprium Ore
Buffs / Debuffs
  • Amalgamation Sickness (Decreases your Defense by 4)
Entities
  • Lil Abomination (Inflicts Amalgamation Sickness)
Well that's pretty much all I added, I am planning to add some amalgamation boss sort of thing but yeah! Please tell me what I should add! Here are some images \/\/
Screenshot (288).png

Tepinum in the mines!
Screenshot (289).png

Found Lil Abomination

lol

Last edited:
Showing some screenshots could make people more interested in it, I think.
So, let's see some screenshots~

those could use some tinkering - that monster seems to have a sprite that doesn't really follows terraria's standards, like, 2x2 pixels and such.

but guess it's a good start.

I am not that good at sprites lol
it's not all that hard. you can just start with recolors first, I think that's what you did with the ore too. you can see how terraria sprites look like - e.g. 2x2 pixels make a terraria pixel. there are all sorts of stuff too, but for start, following that standard could make the sprite look much better, that's what I think.

it's not all that hard. you can just start with recolors first, I think that's what you did with the ore too. you can see how terraria sprites look like - e.g. 2x2 pixels make a terraria pixel. there are all sorts of stuff too, but for start, following that standard could make the sprite look much better, that's what I think.
I see, okay!

Back
Top Bottom