• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader The Terra World Mod

Do you think this mod is good?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not bad

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Amazing

• needs work (Tell me what it needs work on)

• Horrible

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

RoninGoblin

Skeletron Prime
The Terra World Mod is a mod made by me (RoninGoblin AKA TerraZ) download it on mod browser please
right now it doesn't have alot of content but soon it will.
current content
Antlion Claws crafted with 30 antlion mandibles at a workbench (really fast melee weapon)
Infinity Sword crafted with 6 terrarians at workbench (OP)
Mini Doggo crafted with 10 cloth + flintlock pistol at workbench (basically minishark but dog)
Scythe crafted with 50 stone at workbench (great early game weapon)
Stone Sword crafted with 10 stone at workbench
Corndog crafted with 1 bass at furnace (because why not)

Sockmonkey367

Official Terrarian
Ok, i got some ideas. (btw this is from not using the mod yet, just using the info from the thread)

1: Instead of Terrarians for the Infinity Stone, how about gems that can drop from ML (1 at a time, the gems can be crafted into the other gems with certain materials) and the Tera Blade?

2: The Mini Doggo looks... overpowered. Once you break a heart/orb, and get 5 gold, you basicly have that weapon. If it's basicly the minishark, it needs to be balanced. An idea would be to make it a branch of the Minishark, or make it need the illegal gun parts and make it slightly weaker, maybe with a slower firerate.

3: Corndogs need to be made out of 1 milion annoying dogs and these dogs should replace all mobs!! (this idea is a joke)

If you like it the way it is, keep it. Though if you want to add a one of these, go ahead. I am gonna go ahead and download this mod to try it out. Cya!
[doublepost=1558887808,1558887721][/doublepost]BTW this should be moved to Released.

RoninGoblin

Skeletron Prime
Ok, i got some ideas. (btw this is from not using the mod yet, just using the info from the thread)

1: Instead of Terrarians for the Infinity Stone, how about gems that can drop from ML (1 at a time, the gems can be crafted into the other gems with certain materials) and the Tera Blade?

2: The Mini Doggo looks... overpowered. Once you break a heart/orb, and get 5 gold, you basicly have that weapon. If it's basicly the minishark, it needs to be balanced. An idea would be to make it a branch of the Minishark, or make it need the illegal gun parts and make it slightly weaker, maybe with a slower firerate.

3: Corndogs need to be made out of 1 milion annoying dogs and these dogs should replace all mobs!! (this idea is a joke)

If you like it the way it is, keep it. Though if you want to add a one of these, go ahead. I am gonna go ahead and download this mod to try it out. Cya!
[doublepost=1558887808,1558887721][/doublepost]BTW this should be moved to Released.
so for the first suggestion i would like to do it but i feel like it might be a waste of time to code all of the materials just to make a weapon and for the second suggestion i already nerfed the mini doggo i just forgot to say that on this post and suggestion number 3 PERFECT (jk)

Top Bottom