Mobile The Tutorial Player Lose (TTPL)

Beta

Terrarian
I have no idea why there is a bug this bad in the game and I'm in the middle of class right now but if I wasn't I would have smashed something. I am in the latest possible game for mobile, I can kill all bosses on my own without any boss arenas and I am, or was, decked out in beetle armor, duke fishron head and weapons with his wings and can get at least to wave 10 in both Frost/Pumpkin moons, the only weapons I still seek out is the Terra Blade. So understand my rage when I see my character, I've spent countless hours and sleepless night on, grinding out becoming as good of player I can be, disappear and replaced by a tutorial character. I can only think that what caused TTPL was me accidentally clicking on the tutorial on accident and leaving because I didn't mean to click on it. So I now have a character with only my old dyes and named "Student" where my only tools are the copper starting tools. The "In-Game" picture is all my work that I've done and the "In-Menu" picture shows my last character I have that I don't want. When TTPL first occured I could see only my Duke Fishron wings on my "Student" Character, but when I took the "In-Menu" picture it doesn't show.
The useless character I have been given is now in front of my Angler named, "Miles"
image.png
image.png

Back
Top Bottom