Votes: 27 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • don't' care

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • obviously

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
I believe the reason why people are not liking it is because of how most of them are shaded.
The shading on some of sprites is too little ex:
index.php

while shading on others can be a little overwhelming ex:
index.php

I actually think Temmie made a few errors in his critiques. The latter example he provided was too light on shading, thus making it look under shaded and more solid. The first was the overwhelming, not the second. Perhaps he reversed the image links?

Anyways, I find either reason to have nothing to do with likes. There was a lot of perfectly good content, and it is my policy that if you like any part of the content you should drop a like. Just to be encouraging of content creation.

I actually think Temmie made a few errors in his critiques. The latter example he provided was too light on shading, thus making it look under shaded and more solid. The first was the overwhelming, not the second. Perhaps he reversed the image links?

Anyways, I find either reason to have nothing to do with likes. There was a lot of perfectly good content, and it is my policy that if you like any part of the content you should drop a like. Just to be encouraging of content creation.
Let me rephrase what I meant?
What I mean is that this:
index.php
Shades used in said sprite:
upload_2015-12-5_18-41-51.png

doesn't have enough shades in the blade to make it look good with Terraria's Art style With the shade count of 4
This sprite
index.php
has way to many shades for the metal base and too little for the black and turquoise parts

I think you might have some confusion as to what shading is. Whilst shading does have much too do with color palettes and the variation of them it's mostly about emulating depth from a light source. The amount of them is a big part yes, but definitely not the problem I would point out from those sprites. If anything the metal robot guy needs more variation in color for shading, as opposed to the opposite.

omg i did not knew the bone dinosaur existed i got the idea from the flesh dinosaur i saw in google i guess i'll delete it

hello, it's me again, can you make me some wings please, not so much wings, but a cape thing, and have all the frames like taking off, in the air, standing etc please, thanks.

Hello I was wondering if you can do any of the following?

• A Reddish version of Medusa.
  • Greco-Roman Furniture made from the following Wood
    index.php
    , Different form the Marble ones if possible.
  • Blocks of three types as well as furniture made from these blocks.
    • Decorative Blocks that are based on Sunrise. Pink and Orange color scheme.
    • Decorative Blocks that based based on the Sunset.
    • Decorate Blacks that are Based on Night and have the same effect the Twilight Dye has.
  • A Staff with Apple Slices in Pink, Purple, Yellow and Orange (same colors as the hair on these sprites
    index.php
    ), made out of Blue Wood like the furniture.
  • A Robe and pants made from this bar
    index.php
    with both a matching Hat and Circlet.
  • A Apple or Garden themed Fountain with Orange water. In both On and Off States.

Looks amazing!
but if you want to avoid getting a warning from a mod you might want to avoid posting your sprites on his thread.

Looks amazing!
but if you want to avoid getting a warning from a mod you might want to avoid posting your sprites on his thread.
You mean the thorium mod thread? I'm sorry if that was the problem, I'm new to these forums :sigh:

Reactions: TMC
Amazing sprites, man. If you want, you can sprite some of the actual weapons crafted by the fragments for my mod.

Back
Top Bottom