tModLoader TheSCPFoundation Mod [W.I.P.]

Hi :3
I'm OriLePonytronic (i'm new here lol XD)
And i though why not add SCP stuffs to Terraria ?

For now the mod doesn't have that much of content but a least i can share what have been made so far ...

1) Items
Rubber : It will help you make weapons, just need 1 wood at a furnace and you are good to go
Biomass, Bioplastic and Cup : It was suppose to be use for SCP-294 but they doesn't have a use now.
A least you can craft them .... with any kind of plants/wood
Broken Sunglasses and Strange Lens : They are dropped by Zombies and Eyes demons, they will be use to craft a special accessories.
Strange Green Shard and Strange Green Ingot :
They will be use to craft a accessory too
SCP Cores : They are dropped by bosses (from Safe to Euclid and Keter), they will be used to make SCPs

2) Accessories
SCP 714 : Give you knockback and lava immunity to the cost of slower movement and melee speed
Can be craft using two Strange Green Ingot that can be craft with 10 green shards each

SCP 268 Terraria : Give you Night Vision and Glow buff, usefull to explore caverns
Can be crafted in two ways :
1- Two Strange Lens, two black lens, two lens and one iron bar/lead bar
2- One broken sunglasses, two black lens, two lens and one iron bar/lead bar

3) Tiles
SCP 294 : Give you any kind of drinks if you have a least 2 silver coins on you
I won't tell the craft lol XD

SCP 914 : (For now there only the small version of it, i'll work on the big one later) Can upgrade or downgrade small items
I won't tell the recipe lol

SCP 714 ore : Can be found in caverns layers but it's very rare :3

4) Armors
SCP Guard Armor Set : Can be craft with iron/silk/leather
Give you as a set bonus : Multiply ranged damage by 2

MTF Armor Set : Same thing as above
Give you as a set bonus : Multiply ranged damage by 3

5) Weapons
Night Stick : Can be craft with rubber and iron
Have a strong knockback, helping you escape dangerous situations

I won't give the download link for now, the mod is still in W.I.P. but i'll keep you update on what's coming next :3

bye lol

Last edited:
This actually seems quite cool! Sort of excited to see what happens with it. I like how you're using SCPs that are more unique than just the really scary sounding ones, but I'm sure those'll make an appearance somewhere as well.

going to need screenshots
If he didn't have all this progress done, I'd honestly be surprised. Because he mentions how some items don't have a use yet, and there are no enemies yet (for an SCP mod) so it looks like it is exactly how it says: it's in progress. Screenshots would be nice, though. Especially because armor and tiles do take a while to sprite.

In addition, I'm gonna say that some of the stuff is a bit overpowered. "Multiply ranged damage by 2" is a better bonus than Vortex Armor, which gives you only 36% extra. I'd say balance the bonus around Necro Armor, but slightly less than that, even. Same goes with the upgrade.

SCP 714's effects don't line up with what it does in this mod at all...
And Jesus, early game armor that gives 200% range damage bonus?
Like what
I know that it not suppose to do that but i'm gonna try find if it possible to give it immunity to all kind of debuff
And i'll nerf the armor of "Multiply ranged damage by 2" because it's really a huge buff
I'll put around 25-50 % damage bonus or something like that
[doublepost=1546014801,1546014703][/doublepost]
going to need screenshots
I'll add screenshots ^^'
[doublepost=1546014906][/doublepost]
If he didn't have all this progress done, I'd honestly be surprised. Because he mentions how some items don't have a use yet, and there are no enemies yet (for an SCP mod) so it looks like it is exactly how it says: it's in progress. Screenshots would be nice, though. Especially because armor and tiles do take a while to sprite.

In addition, I'm gonna say that some of the stuff is a bit overpowered. "Multiply ranged damage by 2" is a better bonus than Vortex Armor, which gives you only 36% extra. I'd say balance the bonus around Necro Armor, but slightly less than that, even. Same goes with the upgrade.

There will be NPCs but because i didn't found a way to make SCP-173 not moving, i'll have to "modify" a bit the SCPs that will be added, and i'll nerf the ranged damage bonus

Here what i done so far :D
upload_2018-12-28_17-49-5.png

[doublepost=1546015868,1546015750][/doublepost]i should change some sprite just to not confuse people :3
(and also on my right is SCP-001 which is not working for now but a least i can summon it with Cheat Sheet)

Based on the tier, I'd say a better option would be something like 10% more ranged damage would be good. I mean, it's pre Hardmode, and Vortex only gives around 30% more.

I applied your idea to the armors set ^^
Nice! Idea: You should have SCP-504 as a growable plant that gives you tomatoes that act like Hardmode throwing weapons. Probably, the seeds should be sold by the Dryad in Hardmode.

Also, add a new recipe for Leather for Crimson worlds. I recommend having it be made with 3 Tissue Samples, because it fits better than Vertebrae. The lessened number is because obviously, the Tissue Samples are a Brain of Cthulhu drop while Rotten Chunks you can get before.

Nice! Idea: You should have SCP-504 as a growable plant that gives you tomatoes that act like Hardmode throwing weapons. Probably, the seeds should be sold by the Dryad in Hardmode.

Also, add a new recipe for Leather for Crimson worlds. I recommend having it be made with 3 Tissue Samples, because it fits better than Vertebrae. The lessened number is because obviously, the Tissue Samples are a Brain of Cthulhu drop while Rotten Chunks you can get before.
Sound like a good idea, then as a throwable weapon, when hitting the ground, they explode by making sounds in sort of shockwave effect and dealing damage to the ennemies applying to them ear bleeding or something like that

Could be a interesting idea but many people would take crimsom instead of Corruption but i'll add it and also for dark scales to make it "more balance"

Added the possibility to craft leather with tissue sample that give you 2 leather because vertebrea is a bit more rare than rotten chunk
And i did the same with shadow scales but it only give you 1 leather, it's to be more balance

Sound like a good idea, then as a throwable weapon, when hitting the ground, they explode by making sounds in sort of shockwave effect and dealing damage to the ennemies applying to them ear bleeding or something like that

Could be a interesting idea but many people would take crimsom instead of Corruption but i'll add it and also for dark scales to make it "more balance"
Make a version with Tissue Samples in the recipe too in that case. Just because.

you should probably have biome based around scp-354 the red lake one and there should be alot of dangerous monsters near it

Back
Top Bottom