Things you hate doing in Terraria

Spending a ton of time preparing boss items and potions, or mimics, and then dieing and losing it all because 10,000 other mobs swarm you in what would have been an easy win.

Fighting Expert Moon Lord.
Accepting the fact that I can't keep my Platinum Coins forever.
Dying the 15th time fighting the twins.

I hate having to cut down trees in the very beggining.
I hate the moon lord at the end because he's too easy.

Just hate when I want to build something, then a solar eclipse comes, after that, a blood moon, finally, no solar eclipse the next day but the pirates come!
I'd absolutely love it if it happened to me (it did yesterday but not with the pirates)

Fishing: Even with summoner minions certain enemys still bother you (looking at you wyvern) and sometimes I use the best fishing stuff I have and I don't even get the quest fish before it's nightime.

oh, a few more things:
Beginning a new char. after you get so strong it's so annoying to be weak again
Building bridge for the Wall of Flesh. c'mon guys, i just wanna fight it! yes you can but without a bridge it's dangerous... and see, i have NO patience
Asking your friend to give you bombs, he gives you pink bombs, and then yelling at him that he wasted your pink gel, he asks why are you so angry, you tell him that's super rare and it's dropped by pinky, he says "oh." WTF MAN, MY FRIEND IS SO :red:ED! it's like he never played 1.3 at all. he also doesn't know some major parts, i wonder how the hell he lived before i started playing with him?

Ore tier, because you mine so slowly...
Of course the rest of prehardmode is also pretty bad but you don't have to do nearly as much spelunking for those tiers.

I hate it when you forget to set your spawn point to your house so when you teleport to spawn, you end up all the way across the :red:ing water. :(

Building decent Hardmode-ready house for all NPCs. You need storage, different biomes (Shrooms...), fishing area, a greenhouse. Protection from all kind of hardmod challenges. An Arena. A safe passage to different areas. An area for AFK farming. And cool looks, ofc. Too much material needed, too hard to plan it in a right way, too slow digging, too much hassle...

Early game mining. I absolutely hate it. Spelunking without double jump or grappling hook, having a very slow mining speed, bad weapons. It seems to take forever for me. I'd much rather make someone else on the server mine for me. Which works of course.

Back
Top Bottom